- Now with Pens' attention, Jackets prep for Game 2 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Penguins nip Blue Jackets 4-3 in series opener Updated: Apr-16-14 11:34 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Blue Jackets say just making playoffs not enough Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Johansen lifts Blue Jackets past Panthers, 3-2 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:20 pm
- Jackets start with lead, go on to beat Stars 3-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:24 am
- Johansen's OT goal lifts Jackets past Coyotes Updated: Apr-08-14 11:20 pm
- Bobrovsky makes 31 saves in Jackets win over Isles Updated: Apr-06-14 10:08 pm
- Smith's goal with 3.7 seconds left lifts Chicago Updated: Apr-04-14 10:50 pm
- Bobrovsky, Blue Jackets blank Philadelphia 2-0 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:07 pm
- Avalanche top Blue Jackets 3-2 in OT Updated: Apr-02-14 12:03 am
- Blue Jackets top Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Mar-29-14 10:24 pm
- Penguins clinch playoff spot with 2-1 win Updated: Mar-28-14 10:53 pm
- Columbus recalls G McKenna as insurance Updated: Mar-27-14 9:15 pm
- Atkinson's disputed goal stands in Columbus win Updated: Mar-25-14 11:29 pm
- Nabokov blanks playoff-hopeful Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-23-14 4:24 pm
- Brassard's third-period goal lifts Rangers, 3-1 Updated: Mar-21-14 11:11 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't feel they're doomed after blowing a two-goal lead in a Game 1 loss of their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
PITTSBURGH - Columbus coach Todd Richards insists his upstart team isn't in the playoffs "just to go to school."
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have never won a playoff game.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Columbus Blue Jackets are looking forward to their second playoff appearance in franchise history.
DALLAS - Columbus had a little head start with a chance to clinch just the second playoff berth in franchise history.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Over their 13 seasons, the Columbus Blue Jackets have wilted at the finish a lot of times.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With what lies ahead, it was particularly refreshing for the Columbus Blue Jackets to have a rare game that didn't come down to the final seconds.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ben Smith had the closest look and he likened it to mayhem.
PHILADELPHIA - Sergei Bobrovsky stuck it to his former team, then gave his stick a few extra shakes in celebration toward the jeering crowd.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gabriel Landeskog's late goal scoring kept the Colorado Avalanche's winning streak going.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldn't manage to give their power-play unit a chance.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Pittsburgh Penguins have struggled at times in an injury-filled season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Detroit goalie Jimmy Howard felt the deciding goal shouldn't have counted in the Red Wings' 4-2 loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets on Tuesday night.
UNIONDALE, New York - Evgeni Nabokov made 41 saves in his 58th NHL shutout, and Travis Hamonic scored a coast-to-coast, power-play goal in the second period as the New York Islanders dealt the Blue Jackets' playoff hopes a severe blow by beating Columbus 2-0 Sunday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It wasn't the Columbus homecoming that Rick Nash envisioned.