- Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks, Blue Jackets add McKenna Updated: Dec-04-13 4:39 pm
- Foligno's goal spurs Blue Jackets to 1-0 win Updated: Dec-03-13 10:42 pm
- Johansen leads Blue Jackets to 4-2 win over Oilers Updated: Nov-30-13 12:03 am
- Mazanec and Predators blank Blue Jackets 4-0 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:14 am
- Blue Jackets rout Maple Leafs and Reimer 6-0 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:47 pm
- Sedin brothers lead Canucks past Blue Jackets, 6-2 Updated: Nov-23-13 3:15 am
- Nikitin's OT goal lifts Blue Jackets over Flames Updated: Nov-21-13 2:30 am
- Oilers rout Blue Jackets 7-0 Updated: Nov-20-13 1:36 am
- Umberger helps Blue Jackets beat Senators 4-1 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:54 pm
- Ovechkin socres in OT, Caps top Blue Jackets 4-3 Updated: Nov-12-13 9:53 pm
- Blue Jackets beat Islanders 5-2 to end 5-game skid Updated: Nov-09-13 11:50 pm
- Hagelin's 2 goals power Rangers past CBJ, 4-2 Updated: Nov-07-13 11:09 pm
- Lehner's 32 saves lead Sens past Blue Jackets 4-1 Updated: Nov-05-13 10:56 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have placed goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky on injured reserve with a groin strain that will sideline him for four to five weeks.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - With a fierce forecheck and an efficient power play, the Columbus Blue Jackets made up for a blowout in Edmonton last week.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - While the Blue Jackets remain wildly inconsistent, the Predators are rounding into form at the quarter mark of the season.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Daniel Sedin ended his longest pointless stretch in more than 10 years in a big way.
CALGARY, Alberta - The Columbus Blue Jackets heeded the call from their coach to play better one night after a blowout loss to the Edmonton Oilers.
EDMONTON, Alberta - Goals have not come easy this season for the Edmonton Oilers.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Maybe it was finally a sign of better things to come for slow-starting Columbus and youngster Ryan Johansen.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Thanks to Carl Hagelin and Cam Talbot, the New York Rangers remain on a tear.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - When the puck got past Robin Lehner to cut the Senators' lead to one goal in the third period, Ottawa's backup goalie started thinking the worst.