- If they build a golf course, will they come to Olympics? Updated: Apr-26-16 6:26 pm
Building the new golf course in Rio de Janeiro in time for the Olympics once was considered the biggest obstacle.
- Schwartzel becomes 4th major champion to skip Olympics Updated: Apr-25-16 5:50 pm
Charl Schwartzel of South Africa is the latest player to drop out of the Olympics, making him the fourth major champion in the last two weeks to decide against being part of golf's return after a 112-year absence.
- Oosthuizen latest top golfer to pull out of Rio Olympics Updated: Apr-21-16 4:00 pm
Louis Oosthuizen of South Africa won't be taking part in golf's return to the Olympics this year, the third major champion to withdraw in the last week as the deadline nears to confirm participation.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- With the kiss! Oosthuizen banks in day's 3rd ace at No. 16 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:55 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - By the time Louis Oosthuizen reached the 16th tee box at the Masters on Sunday, holes-in-one were a dime a dozen.
- Spieth in control with a Masters victory in sight Updated: Apr-10-16 5:22 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth closed out the front nine with four straight birdies to build a five-shot lead going into the final stretch of the Masters.
- Augusta National holes 10, 11 and 12 are toughest Updated: Apr-01-16 3:57 pm
A hole-by-hole look at Augusta National, site of the 80th Masters to be played April 7-10, with famous shots played at each one, the average score and where each hole ranks in difficulty since 1934: