- Cole loses, Pirates beaten by Reds 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:53 pm
- Leake's HR leads Reds over Pirates 7-5 for split Updated: Apr-15-14 11:41 pm
- Reds closer Chapman throws off mound for 1st time Updated: Apr-14-14 6:29 pm
- Reds' offense struggles during rocky start Updated: Apr-10-14 5:24 pm
- Reds' Simon sharp in 1st start in 2 years Updated: Apr-06-14 5:39 pm
- Reds expect Broxton back next week for closer role Updated: Apr-02-14 5:25 pm
- Reds open season with 8 players on disabled list Updated: Mar-30-14 4:54 pm
- Reds RHP Cueto to start opening day in Cincinnati Updated: Mar-27-14 3:59 pm
- Reds have big concerns about pitching at outset Updated: Mar-25-14 7:26 pm
- Raburn homers in return to the field Updated: Mar-24-14 9:30 pm
- Brewers rough up Leake with 6-run second inning Updated: Mar-23-14 9:27 pm
- Skip Schumaker will miss a month Updated: Mar-22-14 4:06 pm
- Heisey's 6th homer helps Reds beat Royals 9-3 Updated: Mar-21-14 8:45 pm
- Price says Reds' Latos won't be ready for season Updated: Mar-21-14 4:21 pm
CINCINNATI - Gerrit Cole wasn't at all surprised that his winning streak was broken by another pitcher swinging the bat.
CINCINNATI - Mike Leake still thinks of himself as a hitter. He's even holding a bat on one of his 2014 baseball cards.
CINCINNATI - Reds closer Aroldis Chapman threw off a mound on Monday for the first time since he was hit in the forehead by a line drive during spring training.
CINCINNATI - The Reds' season has started a lot like the last one ended, with a lot of losses set up by a lot runners stranded on base.
NEW YORK - Alfredo Simon making his first start in more than two years. Manny Parra stepping into the closer's spot.
CINCINNATI - Reliever Jonathan Broxton could be ready to pitch next week, giving the Cincinnati Reds an experienced closer until Aroldis Chapman is ready to return from a head injury.
CINCINNATI - The Reds will open the season with eight players on the disabled list, including starter Mat Latos, closer Aroldis Chapman and catcher Devin Mesoraco.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Johnny Cueto is set to start on opening day for the Cincinnati Reds for the third straight season.
CINCINNATI - Bryan Price's father worked for a savings and loan that had San Francisco Giants season tickets and would make some of them available to employees.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Lyle Overbay got good news this morning and celebrated with his bat.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Skip Schumaker dislocated his left shoulder and will miss about a month.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Chris Heisey hit his sixth spring-training homer and tripled, helping the Cincinnati Reds to beat a Kansas City Royals' split squad 9-3 Friday.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Reds manager Bryan Price doesn't expect right-hander Mat Latos to be ready for the start of the season, leaving Cincinnati's rotation in flux for the opening weeks.