- Broncos show fans that defense can be fun to watch, too Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos fans are adjusting from the old aerial fireworks show and realizing that points are indeed precious in the NFL and that defense is pretty fun to watch, too.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Broncos find comfort zone in pistol formation Updated: Sep-28-15 5:47 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A meeting of the minds has led to a happy medium.
- Manning, Broncos still unbeaten after win over Lions Updated: Sep-28-15 2:34 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos are undefeated, even though they haven't exactly wowed anybody offensively.
- Peyton Manning throws 2 TD passes, Broncos beat Lions 24-12 Updated: Sep-28-15 2:13 am
DETROIT - Peyton Manning was cool and confident, lofting passes to teammates as if they were buddies in his backyard.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Anderson takes fantasy football owners to task Updated: Sep-24-15 3:29 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - C.J. Anderson wonders if the guy running the craps table catches this much grief.
- Thomas chasing Johnson's mark but focused more on W-L record Updated: Sep-23-15 8:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas still thinks he can break Calvin Johnson's single-season yardage record, slow start and all.
- Kubiak: a better ground game will open Denver's offense Updated: Sep-21-15 5:25 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After a long weekend to think things over, Gary Kubiak came to the same conclusion: The Denver Broncos' running game stinks.
- Kubiak says good ground game remains goal, foundation Updated: Sep-18-15 6:14 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway said there'd be days like this.
- Chiefs star Jamaal Charles takes responsibility for loss Updated: Sep-18-15 11:07 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jamaal Charles had touched the ball more than 1,500 times in his Kansas City Chiefs career, between the times he was given it in the backfield and the times he had hauled in a pass.
- Broncos' Bolden, Chiefs' Allen inactive for Thursday night Updated: Sep-17-15 7:16 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Broncos safety Omar Bolden and Chiefs offensive lineman Jeff Allen were among the inactives Thursday night for the showdown between AFC West contenders.
- Broncos appear to escape serious injury in opener Updated: Sep-14-15 11:38 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Playing 96 hours after a bruising slugfest is one of the toughest tasks in the NFL.
- Will the real Peyton Manning please stand up? Updated: Sep-09-15 4:49 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's summer was both dazzling and perplexing.