- Haas plans to field Formula 1 team in next 2 years Updated: Apr-14-14 2:09 pm
- Hendrick up front, even without wins Updated: Apr-14-14 9:18 am
- Harvick marks himself a contender with win Updated: Apr-13-14 10:27 am
- Harvick survives shootout for 1st Darlington win Updated: Apr-12-14 11:53 pm
- Chase Elliott continues wowing NASCAR Updated: Apr-12-14 3:57 pm
- Young Elliott wins 2nd straight Nationwide race Updated: Apr-11-14 11:29 pm
- NASCAR owner Gene Haas granted F1 license Updated: Apr-11-14 8:42 pm
- Harvick wins 1st Darlington pole Updated: Apr-11-14 8:14 pm
- Dale Jr's team on top in Nationwide Updated: Apr-10-14 2:37 pm
- Team Penske can look toward Chase after Logano win Updated: Apr-09-14 4:12 pm
- Last-lap pass for Logano to get Cup win at Texas Updated: Apr-08-14 3:51 am
- Chase Elliott grabs 1st career Nationwide victory Updated: Apr-05-14 12:29 am
- Larson dazzles in drive to the front at Fontana Updated: Mar-24-14 1:42 pm
- Larson gets 1st Nationwide win, holds off Harvick Updated: Mar-22-14 8:22 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas is out to prove that an American-based team can succeed in the Formula One racing series.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - One thing's crystal clear as NASCAR's Sprint Cup series heads into its annual Easter break - Hendrick Motorsports looks as strong as ever.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick knew his first-year Stewart-Haas Racing team was better than it had shown the past few weeks. After taking the Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway on Saturday night, Harvick is convinced the group has exactly what it takes to win a Sprint Cup championship.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick used one of the few weekend missteps to pull out his first Darlington victory.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Chase Elliott isn't really sure what he has accomplished the last two weeks in becoming the youngest Nationwide driver with multiple victories.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Chase Elliott missed his senior prom Friday, but wasn't too disappointed.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - NASCAR team owner Gene Haas said Friday he has been granted a license from Formula One's governing body to start a U.S.-based entry in the series, perhaps as early as next season.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Kevin Harvick won his first career pole at Darlington Raceway on Friday as he looks to chase his first Southern 500.
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. has more than the Sprint Cup series on his mind these days - like trying to win a Nationwide title as an owner of JR Motorsports with drivers Chase Elliott and Regan Smith.
FORT WORTH, Texas - With a significant lead and the laps winding down, Joey Logano kept thinking about getting to the white flag.
FORT WORTH, Texas - When qualifying ended at Texas Motor Speedway, Chase Elliott hopped a fence and went on his way without a single fan bothering to stop him for an autograph or picture.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kyle Larson was ninth on the final restart at California, with four rows of traffic to navigate in two laps in a frantic bid for the best finish possible. With Kurt Busch and Tony Stewart at the front, Larson wasn't even thinking about victory.
FONTANA, California - Kyle Larson won his first Nationwide Series race Saturday, holding off Kevin Harvick and Kyle Busch in a thrilling finish at Fontana.