- Neb's Pelini: 'If they want to fire me, go ahead' Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- Smith kicks Nebraska past Penn State, 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-23-13 9:02 pm
- Smith kicks Nebraska past Penn State, 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-23-13 7:41 pm
- Alabama seniors take field for final home game Updated: Nov-22-13 11:24 am
- Neb's 5 turnovers difference in loss to Spartans Updated: Nov-16-13 9:14 pm
- No. 14 Michigan St. beats turnover-prone Neb 41-28 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:47 pm
- Nebraska beats Michigan 17-13 on another late TD Updated: Nov-09-13 7:56 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini says he hasn't been told if he'll return for a seventh season as Nebraska's head coach and that he isn't spending any time worrying about it.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State's senior class earned a fitting introduction for sticking with the program through its darkest days.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Pat Smith kicked a 42-yard field goal on Nebraska's first possession in overtime to lift the Cornhuskers to a 23-20 win over Penn State on Saturday night.
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - AJ McCarron almost certainly will finish the day with more wins than any other Alabama quarterback. C.J. Mosley is probably on his way to becoming a two-time All-America linebacker.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terrell Newby fumbled on Nebraska's third play from scrimmage, Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw an interception on its sixth and before the first quarter was even over Jordan Westerkamp had muffed a punt.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michigan State all but locked up a spot in the Big Ten championship game, and the 14th-ranked Spartans didn't even need their nation-leading defense at its best to do it.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw a left-handed, 5-yard shovel pass to Ameer Abdullah for a go-ahead touchdown with 2:03 left and Nebraska's defense made enough stops to seal a 17-13 win over Michigan on Saturday.