- Coples says he gets chills in anticipation of facing Jets Updated: Nov-25-15 5:55 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Quinton Coples is eager to show his former team what he can do when he's back in a three-point stance.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Results mixed so far for new Dolphins defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-05-15 3:38 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo was promoted a month ago, and the hours at work remain lousy, as his wife and three kids can attest.
- Dolphins left reeling from injuries and rout at New England Updated: Oct-30-15 5:30 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Now that the Miami Dolphins have undergone a reality check also known as playing at New England, they can resume their chase for a wild-card berth.
- Dolphins' Wake suffers season-ending torn Achilles tendon Updated: Oct-30-15 3:57 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has a torn left Achilles tendon that will end his season.