- A different Olympics on TVs across the world Updated: Feb-21-14 5:56 am
- Bjorndalen, Wickenheiser elected to IOC Updated: Feb-20-14 7:13 am
- Svendsen wins gold in biathlon 15K mass start Updated: Feb-18-14 1:06 pm
- Domracheva wins 3rd Olympic biathlon gold medal Updated: Feb-17-14 1:26 pm
- Domracheva wins Olympic gold in 10K pursuit Updated: Feb-11-14 1:10 pm
- Claudia Pechstein going for records in 3,000 Updated: Feb-08-14 6:47 pm
- Shipulin misses out on winning Russia's 1st gold Updated: Feb-08-14 1:21 pm
- Svendsen, Fourcade battle for 1st biathlon gold Updated: Feb-07-14 6:39 pm
- Skiathlon gives Bjoergen 1st chance at Sochi gold Updated: Feb-07-14 6:08 am
- A few things to watch with the Olympics beginning Updated: Feb-06-14 11:37 am
In Sweden, commentators have fun with Norway's misfortunes. The Dutch can't get enough of their speedskaters. Japan is so crazy about figure skating they show warmups. Canada is hockey crazy, Russia struggles to stay positive even when things look down and the U.S. salutes its stars with the national anthem as it's time to go to bed.
SOCHI, Russia - Norwegian biathlete Ole Einar Bjorndalen and Canadian women's hockey player Hayley Wickenheiser have been elected to the IOC.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After doing everything right for nearly 15 kilometers, Norway's Emil Hegle Svendsen almost threw away his first biathlon gold medal at the Sochi Olympics in the final inches.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva is so light-footed on her skis, her rivals have started comparing her with a dancer.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Darya Domracheva's dream to be a flag bearer for Belarus at the Sochi Olympics has come true, just four days after she turned down a chance to carry the red and green flag in the games' opening ceremony.
SOCHI, Russia - Still cursing the suspension which ruled her out of the Vancouver Games four years ago, German veteran Claudia Pechstein is back at the Olympics with a realistic shot at a record-breaking win in Sunday's 3,000 meters.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Anton Shipulin had Russia's first gold medal of the Sochi Olympics all but won, heading toward victory in front of a frenzied home crowd.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Ole Einar Bjoerndalen will have a first shot at his seventh career Olympic gold medal Saturday, though fellow Norwegian Emil Hegle Svendsen and France's Martin Fourcade will start as favorites in the men's 10-kilometer sprint.
SOCH, Russia - Marit Bjoergen left Vancouver four years ago as the most successful athlete of the 2010 Winter Olympics, with three gold medals, one silver medal and a bronze.
SOCHI, Russia - Time for the games to begin. Thank goodness.