- Kansas hires Rice's John Reagan to run offense Updated: Dec-07-13 5:35 pm
- After loss to K-State, Kansas begins offseason Updated: Dec-01-13 12:26 pm
- Kansas routed by Kansas State, 31-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:08 pm
- K-State routs Kansas for 5th straight time, 31-10 Updated: Nov-30-13 4:42 pm
- Jayhawks' Cozart, Heaps both could play vs K-State Updated: Nov-26-13 5:43 pm
- Baylor not discouraged by 1 loss, also not done Updated: Nov-25-13 6:18 pm
- Nix has knee surgery, out for rest of season Updated: Nov-21-13 8:21 pm
- Blocking? Yep, Kansas wide receivers becoming pros Updated: Nov-21-13 4:07 pm
- Kansas star Pierson to miss rest of season Updated: Nov-19-13 7:45 pm
- Preseason Big 12 fave Oklahoma St controls fate Updated: Nov-18-13 4:24 pm
- After Big 12 win, Kansas looks for 2 straight Updated: Nov-18-13 3:11 pm
- Del Rio interviewed for USC job during Broncos bye Updated: Nov-18-13 1:36 am
- West Virginia loses 31-19 to Kansas Updated: Nov-16-13 5:47 pm
- Jayhawks' Pierson, Heeney finally feeling healthy Updated: Nov-12-13 6:44 pm
- Chelf leads Oklahoma St to 42-6 win over Kansas Updated: Nov-09-13 10:26 pm
- Chelf leads Oklahoma St to 42-6 win over Kansas Updated: Nov-09-13 9:47 pm
- Jayhawks still searching for stability on offense Updated: Nov-06-13 1:51 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Rice won the Conference USA title Saturday. Then it lost its offensive coordinator.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Charlie Weis felt a difference in the culture at Kansas as he stood on the sideline Saturday, the clock melting away in the second half and Kansas State on its way to another win over its rival.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - It didn't matter who was carrying the ball, who was throwing it or who was catching it.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After the way that Kansas State ran the ball a week ago, Bill Snyder decided to make every effort to prove that the Wildcats were still a ground-and-pound kind of team.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - For the second straight season, Kansas coach Charlie Weis has taken the reins from a highly-touted transfer quarterback and handed them to an unproven but more mobile signal-caller.
Baylor coach Art Briles described his team as disappointed after its first loss of the season. But not discouraged.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III will miss the team's final two regular-season games and its bowl game after having season-ending knee surgery Thursday.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Top playmaker Tony Pierson will miss the rest of the season for Kansas because of recurring symptoms from a concussion that he sustained against Texas Tech last month.
Oklahoma State has a chance to emerge from an unexpected shadow this week.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas coach Charlie Weis was drenched, as if he'd just jumped in Potter's Lake himself - the pond just up the hill from Memorial Stadium where the goalposts ended up.
DENVER - Jack Del Rio's stock is soaring less than two years after his firing in Jacksonville.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - As far as Dana Holgorsen is concerned, West Virginia's 31-19 loss to Kansas on Saturday is a good reminder of what he's been telling his players since they switched conferences two years ago.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - The good news for Kansas is that two of its best players are back.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Kansas coach Charlie Weis knew that for his underdog team to have a chance against No. 15 Oklahoma State on Saturday on the road, it needed a strong start.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - No. 15 Oklahoma State refused to overlook an inferior opponent.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Just as his offensive line began to show some stability, Kansas coach Charlie Weis decided to shake things up again.