- Martin Bashir leaves MSNBC over remarks on Palin Updated: Dec-04-13 9:01 pm
- Randy Phillips out as chief executive of AEG Live Updated: Nov-25-13 9:07 pm
- Elvis Presley Enterprises changes hands Updated: Nov-20-13 12:49 pm
- 5-year-old gets star treatment at ODU game Updated: Nov-18-13 1:01 pm
- Mobile man recalls leading riderless horse for JFK Updated: Nov-18-13 8:17 am
- Pa. native working his way up directing ranks Updated: Nov-07-13 5:01 pm
- Jacksons perform Gordy tribute at Ebony gala Updated: Nov-05-13 2:13 pm
NEW YORK - MSNBC host Martin Bashir resigned from the network Wednesday, nearly three weeks after making graphic remarks on his show about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
LOS ANGELES - Randy Phillips, who was sued in connection with Michael Jackson's death, is out after a decade as chief executive officer of AEG Live under a restructuring by its parent AEG, the sports and entertainment giant announced Monday.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - In a move being touted as a "Good Luck Charm" for the multimillion-dollar Elvis industry, new owners of the late Memphis entertainer's likeness promise a promotional extravaganza for the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
MOBILE, Alabama - Pfc. Arthur Carlson spent the night before in a stable caring for Black Jack, so he used his day off to stop by the laundromat.
HOLLIDAYSBURG, Pennsylvania - Matt McLoota isn't one to rest on his laurels.
NEW YORK - Motown founder Berry Gordy recalls that when he first signed The Jackson 5, he sent them to live in a house in California - and the rowdy kids ended up getting kicked out and had to move in with him.