- Autopsy: Border Patrol agent shot man twice Updated: Apr-18-14 7:58 pm
- Judge: Michael Jackson's mom should pay costs Updated: Apr-14-14 2:38 pm
- NYC doctor on trial in patients' overdose deaths Updated: Apr-02-14 5:23 pm
- House music legend Frankie Knuckles dead at 59 Updated: Apr-01-14 5:42 pm
- New music coming from Michael Jackson estate Updated: Mar-31-14 6:49 pm
- Haywood County teen accused of killing her father Updated: Mar-25-14 9:41 am
SAN DIEGO - A Mexican man who was killed by a U.S. Border Patrol agent in a remote mountainous area was shot twice in the chest after allegedly pelting the agent with rocks, according to an autopsy report released Friday.
LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's mother should pay more than $800,000 in trial costs to a concert promoter that she targeted in a failed negligent hiring lawsuit involving the death of her son, a judge said Monday.
NEW YORK - One patient died of an overdose after getting a prescription for scores of painkillers and anti-anxiety medications despite telling the doctor he was taking the drugs faster than intended, prosecutors said Wednesday as the physician's manslaughter trial opened. Another patient was prescribed dozens of pills three times in five weeks before he took too many and died, slumped over one of the bottles. A third patient overdosed five times but survived and kept getting scripts, prosecutors said.
CHICAGO - Frankie Knuckles, a Grammy-winning Chicago disc jockey known as the "Godfather of House Music" who worked with artists including Michael Jackson and Diana Ross, has died at age 59.
NEW YORK - A new posthumous album of previously unreleased Michael Jackson music comes out May 13.
MAGGIE VALLEY, North Carolina - A Haywood County teen has been arrested and charged with first-degree murder in her father's death.