- Former NHL player Moore still seeks resolution Updated: Mar-07-14 6:54 pm
- Wild douse Flames, stretch win streak to 5 Updated: Mar-04-14 12:20 am
- Senators top Canucks in Heritage Classic Updated: Mar-02-14 10:23 pm
- NHL won't discuss 2018 Winter Games while in Sochi Updated: Feb-18-14 5:37 am
- Fasel will work hard to keep NHL in Olympics Updated: Feb-11-14 1:56 pm
- 10 Things to Know About Olympic Hockey Updated: Feb-11-14 6:44 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Surging into and out of the Olympic break, the Minnesota Wild have created a significant cushion between them and their competitors for the two Western Conference wild-card playoff spots.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Cody Ceci is trying to help his team while helping his own cause.
SOCHI, Russia - The possibility of the NHL players competing in the 2018 Olympics won't be discussed by the league during the Sochi Games.
SOCHI, Russia - Rene Fasel is on a mission to keep hockey in the Olympics as compelling and competitive as possible, and it's going to be a tougher task for the president of the International Ice Hockey Federation in the next four years.
SOCHI, Russia - The ice surface is bigger, the pay non-existent and what used to mean bragging rights around the world in the days of dueling superpowers counts for less now that everyone wound up on the same side of capitalism. The trade-off is that you might see one, and as many four, hockey games better-played than anything in an entire season of National Hockey League contests. Here's a look at the upcoming Olympic men's hockey tournament.