- Duncan leads Spurs past Heat, 111-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 am
- Green scores 24, Spurs beat Cavaliers 122-101 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:36 pm
- Parker returns, leads Spurs over Mavs 112-106 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:05 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs to 92-82 win over Bobcats Updated: Mar-01-14 12:45 am
- Suns roll past road-weary Spurs 106-85 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:27 am
- Spurs send De Colo to Toronto for Daye Updated: Feb-20-14 8:17 pm
- Mills has 29 and Spurs edge Blazers 111-109 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:56 am
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- Spurs' Parker out indefinitely with injuries Updated: Feb-18-14 10:47 pm
- As NBA resumes, next James-Durant matchup nears Updated: Feb-17-14 3:33 pm
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Managing minutes the NBA All-Star game challenge Updated: Feb-10-14 3:35 am
- Mills' 32 points lift Spurs over Bobcats 104-100 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:57 pm
- Duncan, Parker return; Belinelli, Splitter out Updated: Feb-08-14 6:02 pm
- Nets pull away to beat short-handed Spurs, 103-89 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:32 pm
- Parker, Duncan won't play for Spurs vs Nets Updated: Feb-06-14 7:15 pm
- Spurs win 16th in row vs Wizards, 125-118 in 2OT Updated: Feb-05-14 11:54 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
CLEVELAND - They found the open man. They made the extra pass. They moved the ball with stunning efficiency.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs play a style that's been described as boring and ugly at times, so it only made sense that they felt comfortable down the stretch against Charlotte in a game their own coach said was "hard to watch."
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs were worn out at the end of a nine-game road trip, and they prefer a slower pace even in the best of times.
PORTLAND, Oregon - San Antonio stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker took the night off Wednesday. No matter. As is usual when the Spurs are without their stars, the rest of the team got the job done.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
LOS ANGELES - Spurs guard Tony Parker sat out Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Clippers, and San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said the six-time All Star will be sidelined for quite some time because of multiple injuries.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James won't assume the eventual date with Indiana that so many others expect.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
Once the All-Star rosters had been named, Scott Brooks could get to work.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Patty Mills said Saturday night reminded him a little of playing for the Australian Olympic team in 2012.
NEW YORK - They were bloodied and eventually beaten, though not before delivering the type of effort Gregg Popovich always expects of his San Antonio Spurs.
NEW YORK - Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when San Antonio visits Brooklyn.
WASHINGTON - After he reached his season-high 40th minute, after he scored his season-high 31st point, Tim Duncan fouled out in the second overtime, joining Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard in a talent-laden quartet not available for the final 4:13 of San Antonio's exhausting game at Washington.