- Leonard lifts Spurs to 98-96 win over the Magic Updated: Feb-10-16 10:45 pm
- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Spurs star Ginobili out at least a month with groin injury Updated: Feb-04-16 6:11 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs guard Manu Ginobili is out for at least a month after surgery Thursday for a testicle injury he suffered during the team's win over New Orleans earlier this week.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Old-school Wolves coach tries to reach a new-school roster Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In his first three months being coached by Sam Mitchell, Minnesota Timberwolves youngster Zach LaVine has endured it all. Position switches, benching, yelling, pushing, prodding, all methods Mitchell employs to mold a 20-year-old in his second season.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Manu scores 20, Spurs spoil Kobe's 81-pt anniversary, 108-95 Updated: Jan-23-16 1:52 am
LOS ANGELES - Before tipoff, Manu Ginobili was unaware the San Antonio Spurs were facing the Lakers on the 10th anniversary of Kobe Bryant's 81-point performance.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Spurs cruise to 12th straight win, 117-89 win over Suns Updated: Jan-22-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs keep rolling, and part of their winning ways includes overwhelming the NBA's struggling teams and making good use of their quality depth.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.
- Spurs beat Cavaliers 99-95 for 32nd straight win at home Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Cleveland Cavaliers gave San Antonio another tense test at home before the Spurs rose up on defense for what they deemed their biggest win of the season.
- Southern California beats UCLA 89-75 on road Updated: Jan-14-16 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has worked its way to the top of the Pac-12 standings in quite a leap for a team that was picked to finish 10th.