- Spurs facing most uncertain future ever under Popovich Updated: May-04-15 6:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are facing their most uncertain future ever under Gregg Popovich.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Grizzlies' gritty D to be tested by Warriors without Conley Updated: May-01-15 6:33 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - To the Memphis Grizzlies, it's simply grit and grind. Harass opponents from one end of the court to the other, frustrating players into missing shots and forcing turnovers until they lose their offensive rhythm.
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Parker and Splitter good to go for Spurs in Game 2 Updated: Apr-21-15 6:17 pm
- As Spurs know, international players can impact NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-18-15 9:41 am
Kawhi Leonard was the MVP of last year's NBA Finals, though the San Antonio Spurs wouldn't have won without their incredible international presence.
- Spurs, Clippers not daunted by their tough first-round draw Updated: Apr-17-15 7:32 pm
LOS ANGELES - When the NBA finalized its playoff schedule this week, one pairing looked out of place.
- Splitter practices for Spurs, unclear if he can play vs LA Updated: Apr-17-15 5:51 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Spurs, 108-103 and into playoffs Updated: Apr-16-15 12:33 am
NEW ORLEANS - After Anthony Davis' final flurry of clutch shots, blocks and rebounds ensured the Pelicans' first postseason berth since before he was drafted, the 22-year-old All-Star known as the "unibrow" was ready to admit how much it meant to him.
- As playoffs near, the Spurs rounding into top form Updated: Apr-13-15 3:24 pm
Must be spring. Here comes San Antonio.
- Duncan leads Spurs to rout of Suns for 11th straight win Updated: Apr-12-15 9:53 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs to 104-103 win over Rockets Updated: Apr-11-15 12:03 am
- Spurs beat Rockets 110-98 for 9th straight victory Updated: Apr-09-15 12:24 am
- Leonard scores 26 as Spurs beat Thunder for 8th straight win Updated: Apr-08-15 12:02 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Kawhi Leonard is seizing more responsibility from San Antonio's veteran core, and the Spurs are taking off.