- Big outside groups overshadow parties in key races Updated: Apr-08-14 2:16 pm
- State GOP convention formally starts in Minot Updated: Apr-05-14 7:03 pm
- North Dakota GOP chair: avoid complacency Updated: Apr-04-14 10:47 am
- Santorum in Iowa: GOP still divided after RNC plan Updated: Mar-26-14 4:24 pm
- Ryan's poverty remarks distract from policy push Updated: Mar-22-14 11:08 am
- Democrats see openings in congressional departures Updated: Mar-21-14 2:10 pm
WASHINGTON - Millionaires and billionaires are increasing their influence in federal elections, leaving political parties to play more limited roles, and raising questions about who sets the agenda in campaigns.
MINOT, North Dakota - Oil rich and conservative North Dakota is "paving the way for the rest of the country to go from blue to red," GOP National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told state Republicans on Saturday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republicans should not be content with wielding supermajority control in the Legislature and the more than two decade-long stranglehold on top elected offices, the state GOP chairman says.
JOHNSTON, Iowa - Elements of the Republican Party remain divided and distrustful of one another despite the yearlong effort by the Republican National Committee to unify competing factions, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said in Iowa Wednesday.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Paul Ryan is making poverty a signature issue as he tries to broaden his appeal ahead of a possible presidential run in 2016. But in being more vocal about the issue, he's had to defend himself and his message against allegations of racism.
MCLEAN, Virginia - Democrats know they perform poorly in midterm elections. Just ask President Barack Obama.