- Seniors star as VCU beats St. Bonaventure, 86-67 Updated: Mar-08-14 9:35 pm
- Graham's 18 lead VCU past Richmond, 56-50 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:15 am
- VCU hands No. 10 Saint Louis its 2nd straight loss Updated: Mar-01-14 10:47 pm
- No. 10 Saint Louis loses again, 67-56 to VCU Updated: Mar-01-14 10:41 pm
- VCU runs away from Fordham 85-66 behind Reddic Updated: Feb-27-14 9:41 pm
- UMass turns away VCU 80-75 Updated: Feb-21-14 10:09 pm
- VCU rally falls short in 64-62 loss to Saint Louis Updated: Feb-15-14 6:34 pm
- No. 12 Saint Louis holds off VCU 64-62 Updated: Feb-15-14 6:34 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Rob Brandenberg scored 18 points in his final home game at Virginia Commonwealth and the Rams used a 15-5 second-half run to finally put away St. Bonaventure for an 86-67 victory on Saturday night.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Treveon Graham had 18 points and 10 rebounds and Virginia Commonwealth rallied in the second half and outlasted undermanned Richmond 56-50 on Thursday night, sweeping the city rivalry for the season.
RICHMOND, Virginia - While a trip to the NCAA tournament has become an expectation for Virginia Commonwealth lately, some analysts thought the Rams still had work to do to solidify their position in the field of 68. They should be able to breathe a little easier now.
RICHMOND, Virginia - After going 88 days without losing, No. 10 Saint Louis has two losses in three days.
NEW YORK - Juvonte Reddic scored 22 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Virginia Commonwealth University pulled away in the second half to defeat Fordham 85-66.
AMHERST, Massachusetts - Chaz Williams scored 20 points, including four key free throws late, as Massachusetts topped Virginia Commonwealth 80-75 in front of a sellout crowd Friday night.
ST. LOUIS - Coming close was no consolation for VCU. Now, the Rams are really playing catch-up in the Atlantic 10.
ST. LOUIS - All of that senior experience paid off at the finish for Saint Louis. After frittering away a 12-point lead in a matchup of the Atlantic 10's top two teams, no one panicked.