- Blackhawks D Seabrook suspended for hit on Backes Updated: Apr-20-14 2:58 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-19-14 8:05 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Oshie, Morrow practice for Blues Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Varlamov, Avalanche blank Blues 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 1:32 pm
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
- Backes has hat trick as Blues top Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:26 am
- Backes' late goal lifts Blues by Penguins 1-0 Updated: Mar-23-14 4:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues are getting closer to the lineup that set a franchise record for victories and challenged for first place overall, instead of the patchwork roster that lost six in a row to finish the regular season.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
TORONTO - David Backes enjoys playing in Toronto. The sights. The sounds. And, getting a hat trick isn't too shabby, either.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Dan Bylsma wants his high-powered team to get used to playing tight-checking playoff hockey before the postseason begins next month.