- 76ers top resting Heat in finale, 100-87 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:36 pm
- Heat lose 114-93 to Wizards; Pacers get top seed Updated: Apr-14-14 11:03 pm
- Heat back atop East, beat Pacers 98-86 Updated: Apr-11-14 11:28 pm
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- Spoelstra has many options for Heat playoff spots Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Heat move atop East, beat Raptors 93-83 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:09 pm
- Heat wrap up Midwest trip, beat Bucks 88-67 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:16 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
MIAMI - For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
WASHINGTON - LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
MIAMI - James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
MIAMI - For the first time all season, the Miami Heat are alone atop the Eastern Conference.
MILWAUKEE - Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.