- Dulcie's finest hour: doing her bit to decode war secrets Updated: Oct-02-15 5:01 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - At age 92, Dulcie Klusmann still walks without a cane. She still has her bright blue eyes and sunny smile, charming English accent and self-deprecating sense of humor.
- Kansas native writes screenplay for 'Black Mass' Updated: Sep-21-15 5:34 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A University of Kansas graduate is winning accolades after his adaptation of the 2001 true-crime book made it to the big screen in a movie starring Johnny Depp.
- Benedict Cumberbatch joins fashion crowd at Burberry Updated: Sep-21-15 4:13 pm
LONDON - A live orchestra, a starry front row, clothes boasting a proud British heritage and craftsmanship: Burberry knows how to put on a crowd-pleasing spectacle.
- London Fashion Week: Burberry, Erdem draw the stars Updated: Sep-21-15 1:19 pm
LONDON - London Fashion Week got into full swing Monday with a lineup of all the big names - Burberry's glamorous runway show drew stars from Benedict Cumberbatch to Sienna Miller, while fashion favorites Erdem and Christopher Kane impresssed with their signature designs. Here are the highlights from Day 4:
- Review: Chilling Depp, expert ensemble in 'Black Mass' Updated: Sep-16-15 3:08 pm
Shakespeare had his tortured Hamlet, his ambitious Macbeth, his malevolent Iago, his warring Montagues and Capulets.
- 'Whitey' Bulger movie gets private Massachusetts screening Updated: Sep-15-15 11:27 pm
BROOKLINE, Massachusetts - A movie about gangster James "Whitey" Bulger's violent reign as leader of Boston's criminal underworld got its first screening in the state Tuesday.
- Depp on his 'comeback' as Whitey Bulger in 'Black Mass' Updated: Sep-15-15 1:46 pm
TORONTO - There's no surer way to make Johnny Depp chuckle than to cite those who call his icy performance as the Boston gangster Whitey Bulger in "Black Mass" a return to form for the actor.
- Johnny Depp wows Venice in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass' Updated: Sep-04-15 10:54 am
VENICE, Italy - It's Johnny Depp's day at the Venice Film Festival. Judging by the acclaim greeting his performance in gangster drama "Black Mass," it may turn out to be Johnny Depp's year.