- Saint Louis narrowly defeats Valparaiso 67-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:48 pm
- St. Louis beats D-II Rockhurst 68-43 Updated: Dec-03-13 10:53 pm
- No. 12 Wichita State holds off Saint Louis 70-65 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:56 pm
- No. 12 Wichita State holds off Saint Louis 70-65 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:51 pm
- Rally falls short in 63-57 loss to Wisconsin Updated: Nov-27-13 1:03 am
- Wisconsin beats Saint Louis 63-57 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:42 pm
- Unbeaten Saint Louis tops Bowling Green 74-47 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:20 pm
- Oral Roberts falls to Saint Louis, 72-55 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:06 pm
- Saint Louis pulls away, tops SE Missouri St. 87-64 Updated: Nov-09-13 1:29 am
VALPARAISO, Indiana - Dwayne Evans scored 21 points and had 10 rebounds in helping Saint Louis squeeze by Valparaiso 67-65 on Saturday night.
ST. LOUIS - Dwayne Evans scored a game-high 17 points - including a layup off the opening tip - as St. Louis defeated Division II Rockhurst 68-43 as part of the Jesuit Spotlight on Tuesday night.
ST. LOUIS - Plenty of times, Wichita State looked vulnerable. The Shockers stayed unbeaten by doing enough things right at the finish.
ST. LOUIS - Saint Louis was in it until the final minute against No. 12 Wichita State, much like it was against No. 10 Wisconsin.
CANCUN, Mexico - Dwayne Evans got into foul trouble early, but came off the bench to help recharge a struggling Saint Louis offense that was trailing No. 10 Wisconsin by 15 points.
CANCUN, Mexico - Traevon Jackson scored 16 points and Frank Kaminsky added 12 Tuesday and No. 10 Wisconsin blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesday's finals of the Cancun Challenge.
ST. LOUIS - Dwayne Evans scored 14 points to pace crisp-shooting Saint Louis to its fourth-straight win and second victory in the Cancun Challenge tournament, running away from Bowling Green 74-47 Saturday night.
ST. LOUIS - Jordair Jett scored 15 points Thursday night and Saint Louis defeated Oral Roberts 72-55 in the first round of the Cancun Challenge to remain unbeaten.
ST. LOUIS - Grandy Glaze had 16 points and 10 rebounds for his first career double-double as Saint Louis pulled away from Southeast Missouri State for an 87-64 win on Friday night in the season opener for both teams.