- Turmoil in UK's Labour Party after election loss Updated: May-18-15 12:17 pm
LONDON - Britain's opposition Labour Party is struggling to regain its balance after suffering one of its worst election results in modern times. Shocked by the extent of the loss, leaders are trying to figure out how to rebuild the party and regain the public's trust.
- Kill badgers, save the fish: Prince Charles' secret letters Updated: May-13-15 2:37 pm
LONDON - The Patagonian Toothfish has a friend in the future king of England - that's one lesson from the British government's release Wednesday of previously secret letters written by Prince Charles to government officials.
- UK: Impact of Miliband brothers split still felt by Labour Updated: May-10-15 12:46 pm
LONDON - They were two very talented brothers with so much potential. The older one was poised to become the leader of Britain's Labour Party, with a chance to become prime minister, while the younger was expected to rise with his brother to the highest ranks of the country's political arena.
- UK's personable David Cameron fights for political life Updated: May-07-15 12:16 am
LONDON - David Cameron's supporters paint him as a principled but pragmatic politician with a huge capacity for quick thinking and grace under pressure.
- Substance or Style? Labour leader banks on geek appeal Updated: May-05-15 2:35 am
LONDON - It was an unexpected moment on the campaign trail.
- Should Britain stay in the EU? Question hovers in election Updated: May-03-15 9:50 am
LONDON - Ian Robinson, co-owner of a small investment firm in London, is watching Britain's general election this Thursday with unease.
- Crime and mystery writer Ruth Rendell dies at 85 Updated: May-02-15 10:12 am
LONDON - Mystery writer Ruth Rendell, who brought psychological insight and social conscience to the classic British detective story, has died at the age of 85.