- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- Jefferson leads Bobcats past Pacers 109-87 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:45 pm
- Warriors hand Pacers rare home loss, 98-96 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:36 pm
- Pacers beat Jazz 94-91, win fifth straight Updated: Mar-02-14 9:47 pm
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- George's 25 points lead Pacers over Celtics 102-97 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:08 am
- F Danny Granger signs with Los Angeles Clippers Updated: Feb-28-14 6:27 pm
- Roy Hibbert leads Pacers past Bucks, 101-96 Updated: Feb-27-14 10:41 pm
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- George, West help Pacers hold on against Bucks Updated: Feb-23-14 12:32 am
- Love has 42 points, 16 boards, Wolves beat Pacers Updated: Feb-20-14 12:02 am
- George scores 26 to lead Pacers past Hawks, 108-98 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:18 pm
- As NBA resumes, next James-Durant matchup nears Updated: Feb-17-14 3:33 pm
- Irving, LeBron help East end its All-Star skid Updated: Feb-17-14 5:25 am
- East gets by Durant, Griffin to win All-Star game Updated: Feb-17-14 12:50 am
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- Xavier cleans up with sweep of Butler 64-50 Updated: Feb-11-14 11:14 pm
- Pacers roll past short-handed Nuggets 119-80 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:17 pm
- Magic rally in 4th quarter, stun Pacers 93-92 Updated: Feb-09-14 9:56 pm
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson had a pretty good inkling it was Charlotte's night when he banked in a 31-footer from well beyond the top of the key to beat the shot clock midway through the fourth quarter.
INDIANAPOLIS - Klay Thompson seized the moment twice Tuesday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
BOSTON - Rajon Rondo banked in a 3-pointer that broke a fourth-quarter tie. Or so it seemed.
LOS ANGELES - Forward Danny Granger has signed with the Los Angeles Clippers, adding more veteran depth for the club's playoff push.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love is used to carrying the beat-up Minnesota Timberwolves lately. This time, he finally had some help when he sat down to take a rest.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel wants to see his team come out of the All-Star break the way it opened the season when the Pacers won 16 of their first 17 games.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James won't assume the eventual date with Indiana that so many others expect.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James usually has his fun in June, when the Miami Heat have won NBA championships the last two years.
NEW ORLEANS - From the first play to the final minute, LeBron James and Kyrie Irving made it clear how the East felt about this All-Star game.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
INDIANAPOLIS - Semaj Christon scored 15 points and Isaiah Philmore had 10 Tuesday, leading Xavier past longtime rival Butler 64-50.
INDIANAPOLIS - All David West wanted to do Monday night was get his team playing the right way.
ORLANDO, Florida - Orlando's last-second victory over Western Conference leader Oklahoma City on Friday had the potential to be a season highlight for a team seemingly already holding a one-way ticket to the lottery.