- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Wizards' Nene expected to miss 6 weeks with injury Updated: Feb-24-14 6:02 pm
- Wall, Beal lead Wizards past Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:05 pm
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
WASHINGTON - Tayshaun Prince scored a season-high 21 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a late rally Monday night to snap the Washington Wizards' winning streak at six with a 110-104 victory.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
WASHINGTON - Wizards forward Nene will be sidelined for approximately six weeks with a sprained MCL in his left knee, costing the team its most reliable barometer for success while it makes a push for its first playoff berth since 2008.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.