- AP source: Dolphins' Martin talks to investigator Updated: Dec-05-13 10:26 pm
- 5 things to know after Dolphins humble Jets 23-3 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:43 am
- Dolphins stay in playoff mix, top Jets 23-3 Updated: Dec-01-13 11:45 pm
- Efforts to enliven Miami offense fail Updated: Nov-26-13 5:06 pm
- Advocacy group asks NFL for language penalty Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- 5 things to know from Panthers' win over Dolphins Updated: Nov-25-13 3:37 am
- Umpire suspended for profanity at Redskins player Updated: Nov-22-13 9:11 pm
- Montana expects Dolphins scandal to be resolved Updated: Nov-18-13 5:56 am
- 5 things to know from Dolphins' win over Chargers Updated: Nov-18-13 3:30 am
- Embattled Dolphins stop Chargers to win, 20-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:32 pm
- Center Mike Pouncey inactive for depleted Dolphins Updated: Nov-17-13 3:12 pm
- Rutgers player quits after coach's verbal abuse Updated: Nov-16-13 6:18 pm
- Southern W.Va. schools set anti-bullying campaign Updated: Nov-16-13 9:46 am
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 11 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:48 am
- Martin could sue Dolphins under employment law Updated: Nov-14-13 6:16 pm
- Incognito files grievance vs Dolphins Updated: Nov-14-13 6:07 pm
- AP source: Dolphins backup suffers knee injury Updated: Nov-14-13 11:48 am
- GMs discuss fighting, hybrid icing, playoff format Updated: Nov-12-13 9:32 pm
- Column: Bullying just the latest issue for NFL Updated: Nov-12-13 6:39 pm
- Bucs hold off embattled Dolphins for first win Updated: Nov-12-13 4:59 am
- Bucs hold off Dolphins 22-19 for first victory Updated: Nov-12-13 1:21 am
- Dolphins not blaming distractions for loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-12-13 1:09 am
- Dolphins owner appalled by bullying scandal Updated: Nov-11-13 8:18 pm
- Dolphins T Clabo starts in Martin's spot Updated: Nov-11-13 8:14 pm
- Column: Shakedown? Rite of passage? Or a bargain? Updated: Nov-11-13 11:30 am
Miami Dolphins tackle Jonathan Martin met Thursday in Los Angeles with NFL special investigator Ted Wells for a second round of questioning about the team's bullying scandal, a person familiar with the situation said.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The Miami Dolphins entered the final month of the regular season knowing exactly what's at stake. Win, and their postseason hopes look a lot better. Lose, and they might have to start considering next year.
NEW YORK - The Fritz Pollard Alliance sent a letter to the NFL on Monday calling for a 15-yard penalty on players who use abusive language on the field.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Carolina's last-minute scoring drive to end the first half gave the Miami Dolphins a taste of what was to come.
ASHBURN, Virginia - An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The Miami Dolphins' playoff push will be interrupted this week by a visit from an NFL special investigator.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill watched the final play from the sideline, hopping anxiously as an opponent's desperation heave hung in the air, then letting out a jubilant scream when a teammate swatted the ball to the turf.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey is inactive for Sunday's game against the San Diego Chargers because of illness, further depleting an offensive line thinned by the team's harassment scandal.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers is dealing with another issue involving a coach's treatment of a player.
BECKLEY, West Virginia - When Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Jonathan Martin abruptly left his team amid allegations of harsh taunting from teammate Richie Incognito, media reports didn't hesitate to call it bullying.
SUNDAY - Detroit Lions (6-3) at Steelers (3-5), 1 p.m. (EST)
MIAMI - Jonathan Martin could sue the Miami Dolphins for big money under a variety of workplace laws that make employers liable for bullying, harassment and discrimination - even if the team's hierarchy didn't know about it, according to several legal experts.
Richie Incognito filed a grievance Thursday against the Miami Dolphins over his suspension.
TORONTO - NHL general managers showed there is interest in extending the extra period to cut down on the number of shootouts by possibly changing the structure of overtime in regular-season games.
Even by NFL standards, the bash Aldon Smith threw last year at his mountain home in California was a wild one.
TAMPA, Florida - No lead had been safe for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this season.
TAMPA, Florida - Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has broken his silence on the bullying scandal that has engulfed his team, saying he's appalled by Jonathan Martin's allegations of daily harassment by teammates.
TAMPA, Florida - Tyson Clabo is starting for the Miami Dolphins at right tackle Monday night against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, filling in for Jonathan Martin, one of two offensive linemen who are the central figures in a bullying saga.
A friend makes vague threats if you refuse to kick $15,000 into the kitty so he and his pals can take a trip to Vegas without you.