- Satellite camp debate puts spotlight on new NCAA governance Updated: Apr-21-16 8:07 pm
The ban on satellite camps in college football needs to clear one more NCAA threshold next week. It is no slam dunk to sail through, and the debate over the camps has put a spotlight on the NCAA's new governance structure that has not been flattering.
- Penn State uses spring to install new offense, find new QB Updated: Apr-16-16 6:36 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - The competition between Trace McSorley and Tommy Stevens to run Penn State's revamped offense now moves to its next phase.
- Big Ten East loses top stars, but new ones are set to emerge Updated: Apr-14-16 4:26 pm
With no less than a half-dozen potential NFL first-round draft picks and a bevy of other stars gone from Michigan State and Ohio State, the gap between the top and bottom of the Big Ten East would figure to shrink this fall.
- Sankey: SEC's satellite camp issues go beyond Harbaugh Updated: Apr-11-16 6:03 pm
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - Commissioner Greg Sankey wants to set the record straight: The issue of satellite camps wasn't the Southeastern Conference vs. Jim Harbaugh.
- Penn State RB Barkley looking to evolve this spring, summer Updated: Apr-04-16 2:46 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Saquon Barkley's lunging hurdle of a Buffalo safety runs on repeat inside Penn State's practice facility, alongside handfuls of other frenetic highlights the Nittany Lions running back put to tape last season.
- New Vols defensive coordinator Shoop appreciates history Updated: Apr-04-16 1:44 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - New Tennessee defensive coordinator Bob Shoop considers himself a student of the game and has spent the last few months learning as much as he can about the Volunteers' football history.