- Duncan leads Spurs past Heat, 111-87 Updated: Mar-07-14 12:38 am
- Green scores 24, Spurs beat Cavaliers 122-101 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:36 pm
- Parker returns, leads Spurs over Mavs 112-106 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:05 pm
- Farmar scores career-high 30 as Lakers beat Kings Updated: Mar-01-14 2:32 am
- Duncan leads Spurs to 92-82 win over Bobcats Updated: Mar-01-14 12:45 am
- Belinelli, balanced Spurs beat Pistons 120-110 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:39 am
- Suns roll past road-weary Spurs 106-85 Updated: Feb-22-14 12:27 am
- Mills has 29 and Spurs edge Blazers 111-109 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:56 am
- Spurs beat Clippers 113-103 without Tony Parker Updated: Feb-19-14 2:48 am
- Spurs' Parker out indefinitely with injuries Updated: Feb-18-14 10:47 pm
- Jefferson's old-school style fueling Bobcats' run Updated: Feb-17-14 12:26 pm
- Old guys go, new look comes to NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-16-14 11:54 am
- Mills' 32 points lift Spurs over Bobcats 104-100 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:57 pm
- Nets pull away to beat short-handed Spurs, 103-89 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:32 pm
- Parker, Duncan won't play for Spurs vs Nets Updated: Feb-06-14 7:15 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Led by a no-frills coach, the San Antonio Spurs have long stated the regular season means little to them.
CLEVELAND - They found the open man. They made the extra pass. They moved the ball with stunning efficiency.
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
LOS ANGELES - The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs play a style that's been described as boring and ugly at times, so it only made sense that they felt comfortable down the stretch against Charlotte in a game their own coach said was "hard to watch."
SAN ANTONIO - The fact that San Antonio weathered a spate of injuries and a road trip that lasted nearly a month did not surprise Detroit coach John Loyer. But the efficiency the Spurs showed in their return home and return to health left him and the Pistons a bit awe-struck.
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs were worn out at the end of a nine-game road trip, and they prefer a slower pace even in the best of times.
PORTLAND, Oregon - San Antonio stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker took the night off Wednesday. No matter. As is usual when the Spurs are without their stars, the rest of the team got the job done.
LOS ANGELES - The short-handed San Antonio Spurs have been playing slightly better than .500 ball against teams with winning records, so they needed a huge lift from somebody Tuesday night in a matchup of division leaders.
LOS ANGELES - Spurs guard Tony Parker sat out Tuesday night against the Los Angeles Clippers, and San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said the six-time All Star will be sidelined for quite some time because of multiple injuries.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Michael Jordan's Bobcats enter the post-NBA All-Star break with their playoff hopes largely riding on the old school game of big man Al Jefferson.
NEW ORLEANS - There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Patty Mills said Saturday night reminded him a little of playing for the Australian Olympic team in 2012.
NEW YORK - They were bloodied and eventually beaten, though not before delivering the type of effort Gregg Popovich always expects of his San Antonio Spurs.
NEW YORK - Spurs stars Tony Parker and Tim Duncan will not play Thursday night when San Antonio visits Brooklyn.