- Idina Menzel, 'Frozen' heat up pop charts Updated: Mar-06-14 1:25 pm
- 'Let It Go' wins Oscar for original song Updated: Mar-02-14 11:26 pm
- SHOW BITS: A tale of 2 red carpets Updated: Mar-02-14 8:40 pm
- Williams, Scott perform Oscar-nominated music Updated: Feb-28-14 8:01 pm
- Robert Lopez on upcoming Oscars, TEDx talk Updated: Feb-19-14 7:14 am
- First Oscar Concert honors nominated composers Updated: Feb-13-14 1:31 pm
- Musical 'Book of Mormon' breaks record in Atlanta Updated: Feb-10-14 5:22 pm
NEW YORK - Tony-winning Idina Menzel - or Adele Dazeem if you're John Travolta - is enjoying massive success with "Let It Go" from the animated film "Frozen," but the entertainer is still perplexed that she's finally triumphing on the pop charts with a show tune-esque track.
LOS ANGELES - "Let It Go" from the Disney musical "Frozen" has won the Academy Award for best original song.
LOS ANGELES - Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
LOS ANGELES - John Williams and Jill Scott were among the artists who brought this year's Oscar-nominated music to life at an inaugural concert organized by the motion picture academy.
NEW YORK - He's got Tonys and a Grammy. Now songwriter Robert Lopez is a little stunned that he might soon take home an Oscar.
LOS ANGELES - After 85 years, Oscar is putting on his very first concert, and there are plans to televise future shows worldwide.
NEW YORK - "The Book of Mormon" has a new reason to boast: It just set the record for the highest weekly gross in history for a national tour.