- Nasty weather hits several NFL games Updated: Dec-08-13 6:36 pm
- Redskins lose 5th straight, beaten 45-10 by Chiefs Updated: Dec-08-13 6:28 pm
- Chiefs thump Redskins 45-10 to break 3-game skid Updated: Dec-08-13 6:02 pm
- Redskins defense faces mass free agent exodus Updated: Dec-05-13 6:41 pm
- Moss, RG3 offer thoughts on Redskins coaches Updated: Dec-04-13 7:34 pm
- Fourth quarter hasn't been kind to Eagles Updated: Dec-04-13 6:32 pm
- Drop hurts Redskins more than chain gang gaffe Updated: Dec-02-13 6:11 pm
- NFL: Officials erred at end of Sunday night game Updated: Dec-02-13 6:03 pm
- Tuck proving self after 2 injury-plagued seasons Updated: Dec-02-13 5:56 pm
- Seattle's Wilson fares best among young 'Big 4' QBs Updated: Dec-02-13 10:18 am
- Confusion over down at end of Giants-Redskins game Updated: Dec-02-13 1:31 am
- Redskins drop to 3-9 with 24-17 loss to Giants Updated: Dec-02-13 1:31 am
- Manning, Tuck lead Giants over Redskins 24-17 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:09 am
- 49ers defense rounding into form Updated: Nov-29-13 8:49 pm
- Gerry Dulac's NFL Forecast: Week 13 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:21 am
- Pick-6: Thanksgiving memories, good and bad Updated: Nov-27-13 6:15 pm
- Redskins' RG3 hits back at criticism over father Updated: Nov-27-13 5:12 pm
- Redskins coach Shanahan: Jobs on the line at 3-8 Updated: Nov-26-13 6:25 pm
- Kaepernick tops RG3, 49ers beat Redskins, 27-6 Updated: Nov-26-13 5:02 am
- Kaepernick, 49ers dominate Redskins, RG3 27-6 Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Advocacy group asks NFL for language penalty Updated: Nov-25-13 5:15 pm
- Umpire suspended for profanity at Redskins player Updated: Nov-22-13 9:11 pm
- Kaepernick, Griffin look to break sophomore slumps Updated: Nov-22-13 10:17 am
- Redskins try to stay united during homestretch Updated: Nov-21-13 6:31 pm
- UFC fighters lament lockout of big New York stage Updated: Nov-20-13 6:08 pm
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Brian Orakpo started getting sacks just as the Washington Redskins season fell apart. London Fletcher hasn't played up to his usual standard, but he's set to take the field for his 253rd consecutive game - sprained ankle and all.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Given a chance to endorse Mike Shanahan to return as coach of the Washington Redskins, Santana Moss and Robert Griffin III took very different approaches.
PHILADELPHIA - Fast starts have helped the Philadelphia Eagles overcome slow finishes.
ASHBURN, Virginia - If Fred Davis holds on to the ball, the chain gang mistake helps the Washington Redskins.
NEW YORK - Redskins coach Mike Shanahan spoke Monday with the NFL's director of officiating after the league said Sunday night's crew made an error on Washington's final drive.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - It wasn't long after getting a career-best four sacks against Robert Griffin III that Giants defensive end Justin Tuck looked down at his phone and saw the message from former teammate Osi Umenyiora.
Russell Wilson has for now won the only debate that really matters to him or the Seattle Seahawks - that he can be a highly effective NFL quarterback.
LANDOVER, Maryland - Referee Jeff Triplette acknowledged the down marker was moved incorrectly on the Washington Redskins' last possession of a 24-17 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday night, but said halting play to fix the mistake "would have given an unfair advantage."
LANDOVER, Maryland - For a little more than a quarter, Robert Griffin III looked like the reigning NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year and the Washington Redskins looked like a legitimate NFL team.
LANDOVER, Maryland - In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times.
SANTA CLARA, California - There's a good vibe in the San Francisco locker room as the 49ers prepare to hit the December stretch run, and it resonates around a defense coming off one of its most dominant performances of the season.
GERRY DULAC'S NFL FORECAST WEEK 13 (All times EST)
ARLINGTON, Texas - The NFL played six games on Thanksgiving in 1920. The holiday tradition apparently didn't settle in until 1934, the year the Detroit Lions were born.
ASHBURN, Virginia - RG3 stood up for RG2 on Wednesday, saying that anyone criticizing the quarterback's father for being in the Washington Redskins locker room "needs to back off."
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan says jobs are on the line - and his own is on the list.
LANDOVER, Maryland - Never much for words, Colin Kaepernick summed up the best statistical game of his NFL career with typical understatement: "I think this was a good step for us in the right direction."
LANDOVER, Maryland - Colin Kaepernick looked left, scrambled right, then found Anquan Boldin open in the end zone for a 6-yard touchdown.
NEW YORK - The Fritz Pollard Alliance sent a letter to the NFL on Monday calling for a 15-yard penalty on players who use abusive language on the field.
ASHBURN, Virginia - An NFL game official was suspended Friday for one game without pay for making "a profane and derogatory statement" to a Washington Redskins player, an incident that has led to a call for NFL players to stop using the N-word on the field and in the locker room.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is well-versed on the topic of quarterbacks and their streaks and slumps, and this week he offered reasons why San Francisco's Colin Kaepernick and his own Robert Griffin III - who meet in a game Monday night - might encounter growing pains in their second season as starters.
ASHBURN, Virginia - Barely a day can go by without some sort of Washington Redskins drama, whether it's centered on the actions of quarterback Robert Griffin III, coach Mike Shanahan's future, the ongoing debate over the team's name or some other distraction.
NEW YORK - Dominick Cruz expected to squeeze in at least a run - and maybe grab a beer - during his two-day trip in New York. The UFC champ, after all, isn't much for sightseeing.