- Cousins to McCoy to RG3, always something with Skins QBs Updated: Sep-30-15 5:11 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - There's always something, it seems, with the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks.
- Backup QB McCoy misses practice with undisclosed injury Updated: Sep-28-15 2:46 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins backup quarterback Colt McCoy missed Monday's practice with an undisclosed injury.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 3: Sacks low, but QB injuries mounting Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
Especially in this fantasy-fueled age, the NFL knows its product is at its most popular when face-of-the-franchise quarterbacks are throwing for gobs of yards and TD after TD.
- Flowers, Ayers out for Giants, Riley out for Redskins Updated: Sep-24-15 7:41 pm
- Cousins still wants to show he's worthy of being starting QB Updated: Sep-22-15 6:34 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins repaid coach Jay Gruden's confidence last Sunday with one of his most efficient performances.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Redskins TE Reed tweaks leg muscle; Gruden calls it 'minor' Updated: Sep-17-15 3:09 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says tight end Jordan Reed tweaked a leg muscle and was limited in practice.
- Mariota's electric debut probably a sign of things to come Updated: Sep-17-15 3:28 am
Nice start, Marcus Mariota. Good luck in that encore on Sunday against Cleveland. History says you might need it, at least this week.
- Jackson injury possibly from poor conditioning Updated: Sep-16-15 7:48 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson says missing most of the preseason could have contributed to the hamstring injury he suffered in the first quarter of a season-opening loss.
- Mariota throws 4 TDs, outplays Winston, Titans rout Bucs Updated: Sep-13-15 9:51 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Marcus Mariota looked right at home standing on the sideline in the fourth quarter, watching his teammates close out a lopsided victory.
- Landry's punt return carries Dolphins over Redskins 17-10 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:30 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - One big play made all the difference for the Miami Dolphins.
- Griffin, Ross inactive for Redskins vs Dolphins Updated: Sep-13-15 12:02 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has been placed on the inactive list for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.
- Redskins' Griffin gets medical OK to return from concussion Updated: Sep-11-15 2:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III has received medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained just over three weeks ago and is probable for Sunday's season opener against Miami.
- RG3 still not cleared for Redskins opener vs Dolphins Updated: Sep-10-15 4:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is still awaiting medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained three weeks ago.
- Spread helps boost college football rushing numbers Updated: Sep-10-15 12:30 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez joked that he had just two runs in the playbook when he implemented his now-famous spread offense at Glenville State in the 1990s.
- Mariota vs. Winston and how other 1-2 QB classes worked out Updated: Sep-08-15 9:02 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Credit the NFL schedule for ensuring that the debuts of rookie quarterbacks Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariota will get plenty of attention.
- Tim Tebow once again biggest name among NFL cuts Updated: Sep-05-15 10:47 pm
Tim Tebow is the biggest name among NFL cuts for the second time in three years.
- Concussion doctor who handled RG3 case resigns from post Updated: Sep-05-15 6:19 pm
NEW YORK - The independent neurological consultant who reversed course on Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III's post-concussion playing status has resigned and been replaced as the team's concussion doctor.
- Myers kicks 47-yard FG to lift Jaguars past Redskins 17-16 Updated: Sep-03-15 11:45 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Jason Myers enjoyed a memorable debut as Jacksonville's new starting kicker.