- Chargers say defensive backs competing for jobs Updated: Nov-27-13 8:08 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Chiefs' Hali leaves game vs SD with injury Updated: Nov-24-13 6:44 pm
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- 5 things to know from Dolphins' win over Chargers Updated: Nov-18-13 3:30 am
- Embattled Dolphins stop Chargers to win, 20-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:32 pm
- Manning throws 4 TD passes in Broncos' 28-20 win Updated: Nov-10-13 9:35 pm
- Individual and offbeat award contenders Updated: Nov-07-13 3:51 pm
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers' secondary might look different Sunday when they take on the Cincinnati Bengals.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs could be without their top two pass rushers for a while after Tamba Hali sprained his right ankle and Justin Houston sprained his elbow in a 41-38 loss to San Diego on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The Miami Dolphins' playoff push will be interrupted this week by a visit from an NFL special investigator.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill watched the final play from the sideline, hopping anxiously as an opponent's desperation heave hung in the air, then letting out a jubilant scream when a teammate swatted the ball to the turf.
SAN DIEGO - John Fox sent text messages to several Denver Broncos on Sunday morning, wishing them good luck against the San Diego Chargers.
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.