- Steelers LB Garvin fined for hit on Huber Updated: Dec-18-13 6:57 pm
- P Shawn Powell trying to get past Cleveland Updated: Dec-18-13 5:23 pm
- Bengals' Huber scheduled for surgery on broken jaw Updated: Dec-17-13 5:53 pm
- Steelers optimistic but realistic after romp Updated: Dec-16-13 4:20 pm
- 5 things to know after Steelers drop Bengals 30-20 Updated: Dec-16-13 3:40 am
- Bengals bungle their way to 30-20 loss to Steelers Updated: Dec-16-13 1:12 am
- Steelers jump on Bengals early in 30-20 win Updated: Dec-16-13 12:51 am
- Giants WR Cruz leaves with concussion Updated: Dec-15-13 10:03 pm
- Bengals' offense has problems getting started Updated: Nov-27-13 4:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Shawn Powell can finally get away from Cleveland.
CINCINNATI - Kevin Huber is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his broken jaw, a season-ending injury that left the Bengals looking for another punter and holder to help them through their playoff surge.
PITTSBURGH - Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton insists there is "no panic" despite how lethargic his team looked in a 30-20 loss to Pittsburgh on Sunday night.
PITTSBURGH - The Cincinnati Bengals looked at their prime-time visit to Pittsburgh as a chance to make a statement about their legitimacy as AFC contenders.
PITTSBURGH - For all their precocious talent, the Cincinnati Bengals are still trying to figure out this "winning-in-December-and-beyond" thing.
CINCINNATI - During a bye week that gave them a chance to sit back and take stock of their shortcomings, the Bengals quickly hit upon the one thing troubling them the most.