- Security firm settles with Zimmerman for $30k Updated: Dec-02-13 4:42 pm
- Marissa Alexander released from jail on bond Updated: Nov-28-13 10:41 am
- Miami defense attorney now representing Zimmerman Updated: Nov-27-13 12:13 pm
- Warrant: Zimmerman had 5 guns, ammo when arrested Updated: Nov-26-13 4:19 pm
- Wife says Zimmerman has unraveled since trial Updated: Nov-21-13 4:28 pm
- 'Stand your ground' proposal clears Ohio House Updated: Nov-20-13 8:08 pm
- With Zimmerman, dueling 911 calls raise questions Updated: Nov-19-13 9:21 pm
- Holder promises decision soon in Martin case Updated: Nov-19-13 6:48 pm
- Zimmerman says he has at least $2 million in debt Updated: Nov-19-13 6:02 pm
- Past legal problems of George Zimmerman Updated: Nov-18-13 4:15 pm
- Sybrina Fulton to speak at Harvard Law Updated: Nov-18-13 4:58 am
- Legal wrangling ahead in Mich. porch shooting case Updated: Nov-16-13 4:35 pm
- Police: No charges for Zimmerman, wife after fight Updated: Nov-15-13 11:40 am
- Spike Lee wants Fla. Zimmerman tweet lawsuit ended Updated: Nov-13-13 1:49 pm
- Legislators vote down stand your ground repeal Updated: Nov-07-13 9:52 pm
- Fla. House to vote on "stand your ground" repeal Updated: Nov-06-13 5:37 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The firm hired to provide security for George Zimmerman and his family while he awaited trial for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has reached a settlement with the former neighborhood watch volunteer and his attorney.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Florida woman awaiting a new trial in a controversial "stand your ground" case is free on bond.
MIAMI - A prominent Miami defense attorney is now representing George Zimmerman in his domestic violence case.
SANFORD, Florida - George Zimmerman had five guns and more than 100 rounds of ammunition with him when deputies arrested him earlier this month on domestic violence charges, according to court documents released Tuesday.
ORLANDO, Florida - The estranged wife of George Zimmerman said Thursday she thinks her husband has unraveled since he was acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Opponents including black legislators, youth and church groups decried the dangers of an Ohio "stand your ground" self-defense proposal on Wednesday, as the expansive gun measure cleared the state House.
When George Zimmerman and his girlfriend called 911 in the heat of a domestic dispute, they almost certainly knew that they were not just talking to the emergency dispatcher. In the age of Twitter and the 24-hour news cycle, experts say a call to central dispatch can quickly become public, and is often manipulated to spin a story or even lay the groundwork for a criminal defense.
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder says the Justice Department will soon announce a decision on whether to file civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.
SANFORD, Florida - George Zimmerman says in a court affidavit that he has liabilities and debts of at least $2 million.
A list of George Zimmerman's past run-ins with the law.
The mother of Trayvon Martin will speak at Harvard Law School about changing "stand your ground" self-defense laws.
DETROIT - The way Renisha Marie McBride's young life ended Nov. 2 is not in dispute: A homeowner in suburban Detroit fatally shot the 19-year-old in the face as she stood on his porch before the sun came up.
ORLANDO, Florida - Police say no charges will be filed against George Zimmerman or his estranged wife after their domestic dispute in September.
ORLANDO, Florida - Spike Lee has asked a federal judge to throw out lawsuit filed by a Florida couple who say the movie director mistakenly retweeted their address as the home of George Zimmerman.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A panel of Florida legislators on Thursday easily defeated an effort to repeal the state's controversial "stand your ground law" Thursday following hours of passionate testimony.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida's Republican-controlled House is expected on Thursday to keep intact the state's contentious "stand your ground" law that has sparked protests in the wake of the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.