- Kunitz scores 2, powers Penguins past Sharks 5-1 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:14 pm
- Malkin powers Penguins past Panthers, 5-1 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:44 pm
- Kunitz's 2 goals lead Penguins, 3-0 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:48 pm
- Bruins snap skid against Pens with 4-3 OT win Updated: Nov-25-13 11:17 pm
- Crosby lifts Penguins to 4-3 win over Islanders Updated: Nov-22-13 11:16 pm
- Crosby's goal, assist lead Penguins past Caps 4-0 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:45 pm
- Penguins erupt with 3 in 3rd, slip by Ducks 3-1 Updated: Nov-18-13 11:12 pm
- Devils top Penguins 4-1 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:44 pm
- Neal, Sutter lift Penguins over Predators Updated: Nov-15-13 11:41 pm
- Schenn scores twice as Flyers beat Penguins, 2-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:30 am
- Shattenkirk's goal helps Blues beat Penguins 2-1 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:12 am
- Rangers shake off slow start, top Penguins 5-1 Updated: Nov-06-13 11:42 pm
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks kept coming at Marc-Andre Fleury. From the point. From the left circle. From the right circle. From the slot. From right in front of the net.
SUNRISE, Florida - Jeff Zatkoff was glad to get another chance to face the Florida Panthers.
TAMPA, Florida - Sidney Crosby hit a milestone and helped his team get a win.
BOSTON - The surging Boston Bruins said they weren't fazed by Sidney Crosby's last-second goal. They proved it in overtime.
PITTSBURGH - The New York Islanders' up-and-down, fast-paced tempo always seem to bring out the worst defensively in the Pittsburgh Penguins.
WASHINGTON - Even Sidney Crosby acknowledged his goal - and the lickety-split series of passes that led up to it - was "fun" and "one of the nicer ones."
PITTSBURGH - When Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma shuffled the lines in search of a spark for his slumping offense, putting Evgeni Malkin and rookie Brian Gibbons on the ice together wasn't what he had in mind.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still know how to make the key plays that lead to wins.
PITTSBURGH - The star-studded, but dormant, Pittsburgh Penguins offense woke up just in time to snap a losing streak.
PITTSBURGH - The Philadelphia Flyers appear to have recovered from a rough start to the season, while the intrastate rival Pittsburgh Penguins seem to be coming back to the rest of the pack after their strong start.
ST. LOUIS - Kevin Shattenkirk didn't know if the puck was tipped or not. The defenseman didn't care much, either.