- Jansrud beats Keung to win men's WCup super-G race Updated: Mar-02-14 12:15 pm
- Viletta gives Swiss region its finest sports hour Updated: Feb-14-14 1:30 pm
- Kostelic gets 3rd combined silver; Viletta wins Updated: Feb-14-14 12:58 pm
- Norway's Svindal falters in Olympic men's downhill Updated: Feb-09-14 9:12 am
- Mayer joins Austrian ski lore with downhill gold Updated: Feb-09-14 6:00 am
KVITFJELL, Norway - Olympic champion Kjetil Jansrud of Norway overcame tricky racing conditions on his favorite home course to win a World Cup super-G race on Sunday ahead of Switzerland's Patrick Kueng.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Switzerland - Quietly and modestly, Sandro Viletta added some more Romansh to Valentine's Day.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - It's been said, cynically, that a runner-up is the first loser, and Alpine skier Ivica Kostelic is rather familiar with the expression.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Norway got a medal in the Olympic men's downhill. It just wasn't gold - and it didn't go to the skier who was widely expected to receive it.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Matthias Mayer added his name to Austria's rich skiing lore by winning gold in the Olympic downhill before ever earning a World Cup victory.