- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Nov-23-15 1:59 pm
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Nov. 19
- Wisconsin Legislature focuses on reporting school crime data Updated: Nov-22-15 2:55 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Momentum is growing in the Wisconsin Legislature to require that data about crimes committed on school grounds be more readily available for parents and others to view alongside test scores and graduation rates.
- Wisconsin-built combat ship commissioned in Milwaukee Updated: Nov-21-15 8:22 pm
MILWAUKEE - The USS Milwaukee littoral combat ship, a warship built in Wisconsin, was commissioned Saturday and is now ready to report for duty in the South China Sea.
- Gov. Scott Walker's job approval numbers haven't rebounded Updated: Nov-19-15 3:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker's approval rating hasn't rebounded nearly two months after he dropped out of the presidential race, according to a Marquette University Law School poll released Thursday.
- Walker: 'Wisconsin will not accept new Syrian refugees' Updated: Nov-16-15 4:37 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker said Monday that Wisconsin won't accept any more Syrian refugees to relocate in Wisconsin because doing so poses a security threat in the aftermath of the Paris terrorist attacks.
- Walker's presidential campaign manager gets new job Updated: Nov-11-15 4:26 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The manager of Gov. Scott Walker's failed presidential campaign has landed a new job that will keep him involved with Wisconsin politics.
- Fiorina praises Walker for trying to create 'meritocracy' Updated: Nov-11-15 1:18 am
MILWAUKEE - Carly Fiorina is praising Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker in the latest Republican presidential candidates' debate.
- Baldwin wants DOJ to review economic agency's loans Updated: Nov-10-15 7:37 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic Sen. Tammy Baldwin is asking the U.S. Department of Justice to review some loans made by Wisconsin's troubled job creation agency.
- For Carson, debates have played limited role in his rise Updated: Nov-10-15 3:27 am
WASHINGTON - For some Republican presidential candidates, the party's first three primary debates have been pivotal proving grounds that have strengthened their campaigns or shaken their supporters.
- Former rivals Bush, Walker play nice at campaign event Updated: Nov-09-15 5:07 pm
PEWAUKEE, Wisconsin - Jeb Bush and his former rival in the Republican presidential race Scott Walker are saying nice things about one another during a campaign stop together in advance of the next GOP debate in Milwaukee.
- Rubio promises to re-shape education, rebuild military Updated: Nov-09-15 3:43 pm
PEWAUKEE, Wisconsin - Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio is telling Wisconsin supporters that he'll re-shape post-secondary education and rebuild the military.
- Budget committee approves $350 million in roads borrowing Updated: Nov-04-15 3:53 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democrats provided majority Republicans the votes they needed Wednesday to approve $350 million in borrowing for major road construction projects across Wisconsin, avoiding delays that could affect some of the most heavily traveled parts of the state.
- Lawmakers: Oscar Mayer Madison plant closing 'gut wrenching' Updated: Nov-04-15 3:39 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin lawmakers are calling for action to prevent an Oscar Mayer plant in Madison from closing.
- Candidates follow informal rules in New Hampshire Updated: Nov-01-15 6:45 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Running for president in New Hampshire is like crafting a good story: Don't forget who, what, when, where or why.