- Federal appeals court upholds Walker's union law Updated: Apr-18-14 7:34 pm
- Little-known Democrat tries to unseat Scott Walker Updated: Apr-18-14 4:05 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 10:55 am
- Mellencamp unhappy with Wisconsin Gov. Walker Updated: Apr-16-14 6:20 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Walker refuses to back down on jobs promise Updated: Apr-16-14 4:42 pm
- Walker signs bill legalizing pot byproduct Updated: Apr-16-14 3:02 pm
- Walker kicks off re-election campaign with rallies Updated: Apr-15-14 1:07 pm
- Videographer vows more oversight on politicians Updated: Apr-14-14 7:50 pm
- Group asks Supreme Court to stay out of John Doe Updated: Apr-14-14 6:19 pm
- Stroebel becomes 2nd GOP candidate for Petri seat Updated: Apr-12-14 4:31 pm
- Wis. schools turn more often to voters for money Updated: Apr-12-14 1:13 pm
- Longtime Wisconsin GOP Rep. Tom Petri to retire Updated: Apr-11-14 8:12 pm
- Walker calls for additional UW tuition freeze Updated: Apr-11-14 4:32 pm
- Walker signs bill expanding ShotSpotter program Updated: Apr-11-14 3:32 pm
- Ellis won't seek re-election after secret video Updated: Apr-11-14 3:19 pm
- UW System finished March with $1.7 billion Updated: Apr-10-14 6:13 pm
- Tesla questions lemon law king's motivations Updated: Apr-09-14 9:23 pm
- Wisconsin candidate defends abusive parents policy Updated: Apr-09-14 6:32 pm
- Walker dodges question about lack of degree Updated: Apr-09-14 3:13 pm
- Former Medicaid director takes WPS job Updated: Apr-09-14 1:53 pm
- Court: Legislator must turn over email records Updated: Apr-09-14 1:20 pm
- Walker signs Milwaukee mental health bill Updated: Apr-08-14 3:34 pm
- Wisconsin ranks 3rd in election administration Updated: Apr-08-14 11:51 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - A federal appeals court on Friday upheld Gov. Scott Walker's public union restrictions, dealing another loss to unions trying to overturn the Republican governor's signature legislation that led to massive protests at the Wisconsin Capitol three years ago.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Democrats and their allies who are trying to take out Republican Gov. Scott Walker have invested all their hopes in Mary Burke, a Harvard-educated political newcomer whose father started Trek Bicycle when she was a teenager.
St. Cloud Times, April 16
Wisconsin State Journal, April 16
MADISON, Wisconsin - Liberal rocker John Mellencamp wants conservative Republican Gov. Scott Walker to know he supports union rights and says Walker should think about that before using his songs on the campaign trail.
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker isn't expected to fulfill his 2010 campaign promise to add 250,000 private sector jobs by next year in Wisconsin, but he said Wednesday that he doesn't think voters will hold it against him.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker has signed a bill that legalizes the use of a marijuana byproduct to help treat children's seizures.
DANE, Wisconsin - Republican Gov. Scott Walker, touting nearly $2 billion in tax cuts over the past three years and the addition of more than 100,000 jobs, officially launched his re-election campaign Tuesday with a series of rallies across Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The cameraman behind the video that led Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis to announce that he would not seek re-election has a message for politicians across the country: You could be next.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court should stay out of a dispute over subpoenas in a secret investigation into possible illegal coordination between conservative organizations and recent recall campaigns, a liberal group said Monday.
MILWAUKEE - State Rep. Duey Stroebel ended a week of speculation Saturday by announcing he'll run for Congress, becoming the second Republican to enter the race for the seat being vacated by longtime GOP congressman Tom Petri.
MILWAUKEE - A growing number of Wisconsin school districts are asking to raise taxes to cover salaries, utilities and other basic costs, and voters are approving their requests at record rates.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Rep. Tom Petri announced Friday that he plans to retire, ending a 35-year career as a moderate Republican from east-central Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
MILWAUKEE - Gov. Scott Walker signed a bill into law Friday that expands Milwaukee's ShotSpotter program, the system of audio sensors that helps police detect gunshots and figure out precisely where they came from.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis abruptly announced Friday that he would no longer seek re-election, saying the release of a secret video recording of him discussing an illegal campaign scheme was the "tipping point."
MADISON, Wisconsin - The University of Wisconsin System finished the first three quarters of fiscal year 2013-14 with more than $1.7 billion on hand and should finish the year with about $1.1 billion left over, according to new data released Thursday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tesla Motors officials questioned Wisconsin's self-proclaimed lemon law king's motivations in suing over a Milwaukee-area doctor's electric car, saying the company did all it could to fix the car and suggesting someone may have tampered with it.
MILWAUKEE - A Democratic candidate for state attorney general on Wednesday defended a Dane County program in which parents accused of disciplining their children too harshly could avoid abuse charges by taking parenting classes, a policy that drew skeptical reactions from his campaign rivals.
MIDDLETON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, a potential 2016 Republican candidate for president who lacks a college degree, said Wednesday he would like to complete his course work to get his diploma, but he dodged a question about whether it was necessary to run for higher office.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Former Wisconsin state Medicaid director Brett Davis, who left his state job in the middle of open enrollment to the federal health insurance exchange, is now working for nonprofit health insurer WPS Health Insurance.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A Democratic state senator must release the names and email addresses of people who sent him messages during the bitter debate over Republican Gov. Scott Walker's union restrictions to a conservative think tank, a state appeals court ruled Wednesday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a bill that takes control of the troubled Milwaukee mental health complex away from the county board.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin was among the best in the nation at administering the 2012 presidential election, according to a nonpartisan public policy group's report.