- Brogdon scores 23 as No. 12 Virginia beats Lehigh 80-54 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:40 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia coach Tony Bennett called Wednesday's visit by Lehigh "a game of cementing some habits," and after the Cavaliers got off to a slow start, Malcolm Brogdon and their defense took over.
- Shayok, Perrantes help No. 6 Virginia to 87-52 victory Updated: Nov-21-15 12:05 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett was simply looking for small steps forward at the Charleston Classic. His sixth-ranked Cavaliers have showed much more.
- Bradley blown out by No. 6 Virginia 82-57 Updated: Nov-20-15 12:28 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Bradley coach Brian Wardle spent most of an hour at the last practice working on individual defense. It appears the Braves need even more practice time on it going forward.
- Gill, Brogdon power No. 6 Virginia to 82-57 win Updated: Nov-20-15 12:13 am
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Virginia coach Tony Bennett lost his voice at practice this week after his team lost at George Washington. He'll take if the sixth-ranked Cavaliers keep playing like this.
- GW pulls off huge upset of No. 6 Virginia Updated: Nov-16-15 11:51 pm
WASHINGTON - Mike Lonergan has his biggest win in five years as George Washington's coach. His Colonials beat No. 6 Virginia 73-68 on Monday night.
- No. 6 Virginia beats Morgan State 86-48 in opener Updated: Nov-13-15 10:25 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Tony Bennett and his Virginia players have their eyes on a deep NCAA run behind fifth-year stars Malcolm Brogdon and Anthony Gill. The Cavaliers' opener brought encouraging signs from a player Bennett is counting on to support those two.