- No. 7 Virginia back track with a little luck, lots of 'D' Updated: Feb-10-16 5:52 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Seventh-ranked Virginia had lost its way, then got a fortuitous bounce and the Cavaliers have been on a roll since.
- Gill's 16, 'D' lead No. 7 Virginia past Virginia Tech, 67-49 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:19 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The first time No. 7 Virginia and Virginia Tech met on a basketball court this season, the Hokies played probably their best game of the season and the Cavaliers played what rates as their worst, and the bad taste of the Cavaliers' two-point loss has lingered ever since.
- No. 9 Virginia pulls away from Pitt 64-50 Updated: Feb-06-16 5:26 pm
PITTSBURGH - Malcolm Brodgon's Virginia teammates still bring up the winning 3-pointer he drilled at Pittsburgh two years ago, the one that won the game in the middle of a 13-game winning streak and propelled the Cavaliers to the ACC title.
- Brogdon scores 27 and No. 9 Virginia rolls BC, 61-47 Updated: Feb-03-16 10:05 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Malcolm Brogdon thinks Virginia turned the corner with an impressive victory at No. 19 Louisville in its last game.
- No. 11 Virginia stuns Wake Forest 72-71 on Thompson's late 3 Updated: Jan-26-16 10:18 pm
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - No. 11 Virginia seemingly couldn't get a 3-pointer to fall - until the final minute, when the Cavaliers simply couldn't miss one.
- Brogdon scores 21 and No. 13 Virginia edges Syracuse, 73-65 Updated: Jan-24-16 10:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - With Virginia clinging to a 49-48 lead and Syracuse showing no sign of letting up, Malcom Brogdon made his presence felt.
- Brogdon's 20 lift No. 13 Virginia past Clemson, 69-62 Updated: Jan-19-16 11:07 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - In another close game for No. 13 Virginia, Malcolm Brogdon grabbed a long rebound, turned and saw Anthony Gill streaking down the court ahead of the pack, fed him and saw the senior forward deliver a crowd-pleasing dunk that gave the Cavaliers breathing room.
- No. 13 Virginia loses at Florida State 69-62 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:38 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Throughout the season, No. 13 Virginia has been a stronger team in the first half. On Sunday against Florida State, the Cavaliers were unable to hold on to their halftime lead.
- Bacon, Beasley lead Florida State over No. 13 Virginia 69-62 Updated: Jan-17-16 10:14 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - After a rough start in Atlantic Coast Conference play, Florida State is starting to show signs of growth.