- ACC showdown: No. 12 Virginia hosts No. 4 Syracuse Updated: Feb-28-14 2:23 pm
- Notre Dame loses at No. 14 Virginia, 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:09 pm
- No. 14 Virginia beats Notre Dame 70-49 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:40 pm
- Va Tech slips up late in loss to No. 14 Virginia Updated: Feb-19-14 1:06 am
- No. 14 Virginia edges Virginia Tech 57-53 Updated: Feb-19-14 12:48 am
- Clemson loses 63-58 to No. 17 Virginia Updated: Feb-15-14 4:17 pm
- No. 20 Virginia beats Georgia Tech 64-45 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Virginia guard Malcolm Brogdon did a double take when told that the Cavaliers have only won the Atlantic Coast Conference championship outright once in their history, and that it was 33 years ago.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Mike Brey is still trying to figure out the identity that best suits his Notre Dame team, and in what has been a trying first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, the Fighting Irish looked to be making strides Saturday.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - It was just one play in a 40-minute game. It changed everything.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Devin Wilson and Virginia Tech thought they had it. For the first 36 minutes, they did.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - All night long, with No. 14 Virginia trailing Virginia Tech, Justin Anderson kept thinking the Cavaliers were about to take control. Then instead, the Hokies would make a run.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Brad Brownell has waited for some timely offense to go with the Tigers' staunch defense. Unfortunately, No. 17 Virginia accomplished that blend on Saturday.
ATLANTA - Malcolm Brogdon had a wonderful homecoming.