- Brooks scores 30 as No. 16 Oregon beats Utah 76-66 Updated: Feb-07-16 7:40 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Any campaign for Oregon's Dillon Brooks as Pac-12 player of the year might have to start with an endorsement from a coach outside his own camp.
- Cook leads No. 16 Oregon past Colorado 76-56 Updated: Feb-05-16 1:49 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon is off to its best start in conference play in 14 seasons, but the toughest person to sell on the No. 16 Ducks being the Pac-12's best team might be their own coach.
- Ex-rap mogul Suge Knight's jail privileges cut Updated: Feb-03-16 4:41 pm
LOS ANGELES - Former rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight's access to visitors and phone calls have been completely cut off at the request of sheriff's investigators, court records shows.
- Andrews hits winning FTs in Washington's 86-84 win over UCLA Updated: Jan-29-16 1:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Andrew Andrews shot-faked Tony Parker into a costly foul with three seconds remaining, putting Andrews on the free throw line. Slowed by three fouls in the first half, the Huskies star hit the go-ahead foul shots that allowed his team to remain tied atop the Pac-12 standings.
- Brooks, Oregon end Arizona's 49-game home win streak Updated: Jan-28-16 11:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Dillon Brooks scored 24 points and No. 23 Oregon ended Arizona's 49-game home winning streak with an 83-75 victory over the No. 18 Wildcats on Thursday night.
- No. 20 UCLA women beat No. 12 Stanford 56-36 Updated: Jan-25-16 12:08 am
LOS ANGELES - John Wooden used to say, "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail."
- Brooks paces Oregon over UCLA 86-72 Updated: Jan-23-16 8:43 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A 34-point pasting at Arizona last season provided the wake-up call Oregon needed to ride a 9-1 finish to the regular season into a third straight NCAA Tournament appearance.
- Plum helps Washington beat Washington State 69-63 Updated: Jan-23-16 7:10 pm
SEATTLE - Kelsey Plum scored 24 points and Washington scored the last seven points to defeat Washington State 69-63 on Saturday.
- Arizona uses late run, beats Stanford for 12th straight time Updated: Jan-22-16 2:01 am
STANFORD, California - Arizona has played enough close games at Maples Pavilion in recent seasons to understand the importance of defense down the stretch.
- More parity in the Pac-12 means good things for the league Updated: Jan-20-16 1:22 pm
For the better part of two decades, Stanford dominated women's basketball in the Pac-12. Now, teams like Arizona State and Oregon State are catching up and building their own legacies.
- Freshman Anigwe leading Cal women on both ends of court Updated: Jan-19-16 5:23 pm
BERKELEY, California - Kristine Anigwe's reply is right on.
- Scott with 17 points, 11 boards; Colorado beats Oregon 91-87 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:16 am
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado bench paved most of the way, and the Buffaloes didn't let another conference home game get away on Sunday night.
- Anderson leads No. 18 Arizona past Washington State, 90-66 Updated: Jan-17-16 1:02 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Ryan Anderson swatted Josh Hawkinson's layup attempt off the glass. Parker Jackson-Cartwright raced the other way and lobbed a pass to Mark Tollefsen for a thunderous dunk and eventual three-point play.
- Stanford holds off California 77-71 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:27 am
STANFORD, California - Stanford coach Johnny Dawkins spent the past few days emphasizing to his players the importance of rebounding.
- No. 18 Arizona overpowers Washington for 99-67 win Updated: Jan-15-16 12:21 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona traded baskets with Washington's athletic players in an entertaining first half.
- Scott, Gordon lead Colorado to 71-54 win over Oregon State Updated: Jan-14-16 2:18 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Josh Scott feeds off Wesley Gordon's energy. Ditto for Gordon with Scott.