- Stanford's Trent Murphy traces toughness to family Updated: Dec-05-13 3:48 pm
- Gaffney's return to Stanford exceeds expectations Updated: Dec-02-13 6:36 pm
- Beavers fall short in 36-35 loss to No. 12 Oregon Updated: Nov-30-13 1:56 am
- No. 12 Ducks edge Beavers 36-35 in the Civil War Updated: Nov-30-13 12:47 am
- Orgeron making his case for permanent USC job Updated: Nov-27-13 8:53 pm
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Allen's 3 TDs lead No. 23 USC past Colorado 47-29 Updated: Nov-24-13 2:17 am
- Cal ends Dykes' first season with Big Game loss Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- No. 5 Oregon stunned 42-16 by Arizona Updated: Nov-23-13 8:59 pm
- Montgomery's 5 scores pace Stanford's 63-13 win Updated: Nov-23-13 8:51 pm
- Arizona stuns No. 5 Oregon 42-16 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:33 pm
- USC's Morgan Breslin has sports hernia surgery Updated: Nov-19-13 10:48 pm
- UCLA OT Torian White suspended after arrest Updated: Nov-19-13 7:03 pm
- No. 5 Stanford stunned by USC 20-17 in last minute Updated: Nov-17-13 1:45 am
- USC stuns No. 5 Stanford 20-17 on late field goal Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 am
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
- Jack plays both ways, No. 16 UCLA beats Arizona Updated: Nov-10-13 2:44 am
- Agholor, Allen lead USC to 62-28 win over Cal Updated: Nov-09-13 7:00 pm
STANFORD, California - The tough and tenacious way Trent Murphy plays football can be traced to his early years growing up just a few miles away from where the outside linebacker will take the field for Stanford against Arizona State in the Pac-12 championship game Saturday night at Sun Devil Stadium.
STANFORD, California - Tyler Gaffney attended last year's Pac-12 championship game as a fan, milling around the sidelines at Stanford Stadium before kickoff and spending the rest of the night in the stands.
EUGENE, Oregon - Marcus Mariota gave Josh Huff all the credit for the 12-yard touchdown pass with 29 seconds that swung another Civil War rivalry game Oregon's way.
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron has no idea how much longer he'll be the head coach at Southern California.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
BOULDER, Colorado - This game came down to talent, not temperature.
STANFORD, California - Quarterback Jared Goff went down with a separated right shoulder in the first half and California's day only got worse. Sonny Dykes' disappointing debut season coaching in Berkeley ended in further embarrassment with a lopsided loss in the Bay Area's college football rivalry.
TUCSON, Arizona - Oregon running back De'Anthony Thomas said earlier this week that it was no big deal to play in the Rose Bowl. The Ducks had already done that. The national championship was their goal.
STANFORD, California - Richard Sherman shoved the good news right in David Shaw's face.
TUCSON, Arizona - The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizona's fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands.
LOS ANGELES - Southern California linebacker Morgan Breslin had sports hernia surgery on Tuesday, coach Ed Orgeron says.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA offensive lineman Torian White has been suspended from the team indefinitely after his arrest on suspicion of sexual assault.
LOS ANGELES - Stanford coach David Shaw waited at midfield for several minutes, but couldn't find Ed Orgeron amid the raucous crowd of Southern California fans celebrating their Trojans' upset victory.
LOS ANGELES - The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanford's final fumble. Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defense that wouldn't break.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.
TUCSON, Arizona - UCLA's coaches had planned all along to use Myles Jack on offense sometime. They got around to it Saturday night with spectacular results.
BERKELEY, California - Nelson Agholor had two of Southern California's NCAA-record tying three punt returns for touchdowns and Javorius Allen scored three times to help the Trojans beat California for the 10th straight time, 62-28 on Saturday.