- Beavers challenge Ducks in the 119th Civil War Updated: Nov-27-15 10:02 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - After a disappointing season, Oregon State gave its best effort in the finale.
- No. 18 Oregon holds off rallying Oregon State 52-42 Updated: Nov-27-15 9:14 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The Oregon Ducks knew Oregon State would give its best shot in the Civil War.
- Bender may get 1st start for No. 20 Cougars in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-24-15 4:56 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Peyton Bender was somewhat of an unknown in high school when he traveled from sunny south Florida to chilly eastern Washington to throw the football for Mike Leach.
- Ducks finishing strong but can't rewrite season Updated: Nov-22-15 7:47 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon can't dwell on what might have been this season, had quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. been healthy from the start.
- Missed chances for Colorado in 27-3 loss to No. 24 Cougars Updated: Nov-22-15 3:27 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Six times Colorado rolled into Washington State's half of the field. The Buffaloes ended up with just three points to show for it.
- Falk injured but No. 24 Cougars beat Colorado 27-3 Updated: Nov-22-15 3:20 am
PULLMAN, Washington - Any celebration about another accomplishment for No. 24 Washington State was tempered by concern over an injury that resulted in quarterback Luke Falk being carted off the field.
- Adams throws for 6 TDs and Oregon beats USC 48-28 Updated: Nov-22-15 1:56 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. had a bit of added inspiration Saturday against USC.
- USC loses to Oregon, but still competing for Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-21-15 9:34 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The USC Trojans were trying to think about the bigger picture following their loss to Oregon: They're still alive in the Pac-12 South.
- USC-Oregon Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-19-15 2:26 pm
No. 22 USC (7-3, 5-2 Pac-12 Conference) at No. 23 Oregon (7-3, 5-2), 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- No. 24 Washington St sheds losing ways, earns respect Updated: Nov-19-15 1:03 pm
Washington State safety Taylor Taliulu remembers the lean years, when the Cougars were barely a footnote in the Pac-12 standings.
- No. 22 USC likely to face Oregon without RB Madden, S McQuay Updated: Nov-18-15 2:57 pm
LOS ANGELES - The No. 22 USC Trojans likely will be without running back Tre Madden and safety Leon McQuay III for their game at No. 23 Oregon on Saturday.
- Arizona stuns No. 10 Utah 37-30 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-15-15 2:54 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Backup quarterback Jerrard Randall completed one pass Saturday night.
- Oregon spoils No. 7 Stanford's playoff hopes with 38-36 win Updated: Nov-15-15 12:15 am
STANFORD, California - Vernon Adams had Oregon's big-play offense clicking. Stanford was able to grind it out behind Kevin Hogan and Christian McCaffrey.
- Kessler helps USC hang on for 27-24 win over Colorado Updated: Nov-14-15 2:07 am
BOULDER, Colorado - Defensive tackle Delvon Simmons stuck out his big, right arm to show off the bruise from blocking a field goal.
- Gabe Marks big reason Air Raid a threat to Pac-12 defenses Updated: Nov-11-15 1:54 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Gabe Marks idolized Texas Tech receiver Michael Crabtree when he was growing up.
- USC's Smith-Schuster plans to play with pain again vs Buffs Updated: Nov-11-15 12:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California interim coach Clay Helton only needed one play to confirm JuJu Smith-Schuster's ability to play through injury last weekend. He won't even need that many plays this week at Colorado.
- Ronald Jones II poised to join USC Trojans' tailback greats Updated: Nov-10-15 7:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - Although Ronald Jones II is a Texan to his Whataburger-filled core, he never fell in love with the Longhorns, Texas A&M, Baylor, TCU or any other school in his native state.
- Oregon's Vernon Adams finding his groove after early injury Updated: Nov-10-15 6:46 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - With four touchdown passes in each of Oregon's past two games, Vernon Adams Jr. is looking like the quarterback the Ducks had anticipated before his untimely injury.
- California struggles with 4th straight loss Updated: Nov-08-15 3:55 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Jared Goff said California can see what is going wrong. The problem is correcting it.
- Adams throws for 4 TDs and Oregon beats Cal 44-28 Updated: Nov-08-15 3:27 am
EUGENE, Oregon - In case there was any doubt, Vernon Adams Jr. is back.
- USC Trojans rally past Arizona 38-30 for 3rd straight win Updated: Nov-08-15 2:54 am
LOS ANGELES - JuJu Smith-Schuster had a plate and a screw surgically installed in the palm of his broken right hand only five days earlier, so Southern California's star receiver had to make eight catches for 138 yards using "all fingers," he said with a grin.
- Falk leads Washington State to 38-24 win over Arizona State Updated: Nov-07-15 8:21 pm
PULLMAN, Washington - Washington State receiver Gabe Marks doesn't think becoming bowl-eligible is that big a deal.
- USC receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster has surgery on broken hand Updated: Nov-03-15 5:16 pm
LOS ANGELES - If JuJu Smith-Schuster's recovery from hand surgery keeps him out this week, Southern California has several receivers eager to fill his starring role.
- No. 22 UCLA hoping for health heading down Pac-12 stretch Updated: Nov-03-15 11:29 am
LOS ANGELES - No one was happier to see UCLA freshman Nate Meadors' game-saving interception against Colorado than linebacker Jayon Brown, who played a staggering 110 snaps in last weekend's exhausting win for the No. 22 Bruins.