- Memorial service held for Mayor Chokwe Lumumba Updated: Mar-07-14 9:01 pm
- No. 3 Arizona beats Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:56 am
- No. 3 Arizona beats Oregon State 74-69 Updated: Mar-06-14 2:51 am
- Cal loses 87-59 in rematch against No. 3 Arizona Updated: Feb-27-14 12:14 am
- No. 3 Arizona runs past Cal 87-59 in rematch Updated: Feb-27-14 12:11 am
- Jackson, Miss., Mayor Chokwe Lumumba dies at 66 Updated: Feb-25-14 9:13 pm
- Colorado blown out by No. 4 Arizona 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:53 am
- Gordon, Johnson lead Arizona past Colorado 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:51 am
- No. 4 Arizona escapes with 67-63 win at Utah in OT Updated: Feb-20-14 2:13 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - More than 150 friends and family members mourned Jackson Mayor Chokwe Lumumba (SHOW-kway Lu-MOOM-bah) on Friday, remembering his career as a human rights activist, prominent attorney and black nationalist.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State tried to stay close to No. 3 Arizona before being done in by too many turnovers.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Nick Johnson said the Oregon State crowd got into the game during the second half and affected his Arizona team.
TUCSON, Arizona - California knew Arizona would be angry after what the Bears did to the Wildcats in Berkeley.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Jackson Mayor Chokwe Lumumba (SHOW-kway Lu-MOOM-bah), a human rights activist and nationally prominent attorney who as city leader persuaded voters into accepting a sales tax to fix crumbling infrastructure in Mississippi's capital, died Tuesday. He was 66.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.
BOULDER, Colorado - For a team that built its reputation on stifling defense, fourth-ranked Arizona sure showed some offensive prowess Saturday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Strong defense has saved Arizona in several games this season. It was no different against a determined underdog in a tough environment on the road.