- Texas Tech falls to No. 8 Kansas in rout, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 11:06 pm
- No. 8 Jayhawks roll over Texas Tech, 82-57 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:50 pm
- No. 5 Kansas clinches crown, loses to Oklahoma St Updated: Mar-02-14 1:35 am
- Smart leads Oklahoma St past No. 5 Kansas, 72-65 Updated: Mar-02-14 1:05 am
- 10 straight Big 12 titles (and counting) at Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 2:24 pm
- Oklahoma wilts down stretch, falls to No. 5 Kansas Updated: Feb-25-14 12:17 am
- No. 5 Kansas beats Oklahoma 83-75 for Big 12 title Updated: Feb-25-14 12:06 am
- Texas Tech comes up just short vs. No. 8 Kansas Updated: Feb-19-14 12:03 am
- No. 8 Kansas hangs on to beat Texas Tech 64-63 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:41 pm
- Kansas to have Embiid, Greene vs Texas Tech Updated: Feb-17-14 7:15 pm
- Unheralded freshman Foster driving K-State success Updated: Feb-14-14 12:29 pm
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 3:57 am
- Kansas falls to Kansas State, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 1:03 am
- Kansas State holds off No. 7 Kansas, 85-82 in OT Updated: Feb-11-14 12:36 am
- Wiggins leads No. 8 KU past West Virginia 83-69 Updated: Feb-08-14 7:17 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - In 23 years as a head coach, Tubby Smith has never had a losing season.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Tarik Black pulled a Big 12 championship T-shirt over his broad shoulders, slipped a title hat on his head, and then gave Andrew Wiggins and the rest of his teammates a hug.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Kansas clinched the Big 12 regular-season title Saturday. There was no celebration.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Marcus Smart had no intention of avoiding Joel Embiid, Kansas' 7-foot shot blocker.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Winning conference titles has become so commonplace at Kansas that there were no scissors or celebrations after the Jayhawks wrapped up a share of their 10th straight championship.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Lon Kruger knew that if Oklahoma was going to keep No. 5 Kansas from clinching at least a share of its 10th straight Big 12 title, it would have to weather the Jayhawks' runs.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Naadir Tharpe finally got to stand in the middle of the court at Allen Fieldhouse, bask in the adulation of another sellout crowd and celebrate a conference championship.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Texas Tech was so close to earning its third win of the season over a Top 25 team in coach Tubby Smith's first season leading the Red Raiders.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Kansas coach Bill Self felt more than a little fortunate that his No. 8 Jayhawks pulled out a 64-63 win against a very tough Texas Tech team.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - No. 8 Kansas should have its full complement of players for the first time in a couple of weeks when it visits Texas Tech on Tuesday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - There was no reason to suspect that Marcus Foster would be the driving force behind Kansas State's surprising success.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Will Spradling remembers beating Kansas back in 2011, how the students flooded out of the stands in Bramlage Coliseum and joined in a merry celebration at midcourt.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas had dominated its rival on the road, winning 48 of the previous 51 matchups.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Kansas State's Marcus Foster was battered and bruised, just like everyone else on the court, and was having a hard time limping around during breaks in the play.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Every time West Virginia coach Bob Huggins looked to the scorer's table, Kansas coach Bill Self was getting ready to send another line change into the game.