- Weise's OT goal lifts Canadiens over Lightning 5-4 Updated: Apr-16-14 10:57 pm
- Isles have strong finish to disappointing season Updated: Apr-14-14 6:57 pm
- Nabokov earns shutout as Isles top Canadiens 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:54 pm
- Spezza powers Senators past Islanders 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:32 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist as Isles top Panthers 4-2 Updated: Apr-01-14 11:11 pm
- Canadiens' win streak reaches 5 with 4-1 victory Updated: Mar-29-14 11:11 pm
- Plekanec, Vanek lead Canadiens over Red Wings 5-4 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:22 pm
- Canadiens blank Sabres 2-0 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:18 am
- Canadiens stop Bruins' 12-game win streak Updated: Mar-25-14 12:11 am
- Johansen lifts Blue Jackets past Canadiens Updated: Mar-21-14 12:45 am
- Vanek, Canadiens topple Avalanche 6-3 Updated: Mar-19-14 12:21 am
TAMPA, Florida - Dale Weise scored 18:08 into overtime to give the Montreal Canadiens a 5-4 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning in the opening game of their Eastern Conference quarterfinal playoff series on Wednesday night.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders finally found their stride, it just came way too late to salvage this non-playoff season.
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
SUNRISE, Florida - Max Pacioretty kept the Montreal Canadiens on a roll.
DETROIT - The Montreal Canadiens started fast and finished strong to overcome a rough patch in between.
BOSTON - Montreal coach Michel Therrien wanted to continue his team's drive to the playoffs more than to snap Boston's 12-game winning streak.
MONTREAL - Columbus was a little faster to the puck than Montreal all night. The Blue Jackets, though, couldn't take advantage of their opportunities until late in the third period.
MONTREAL - Thomas Vanek found a way to take the spotlight away from Patrick Roy's return to Montreal as head coach of the Colorado Avalanche.