- 49ers without TE Vernon Davis, LB Ahmad Brooks at Giants Updated: Oct-11-15 7:53 pm
Vernon Davis was inactive for the struggling San Francisco 49ers for the second game in a row Sunday night because of a knee injury, even though he practiced a bit throughout the week and both he and coach Jim Tomsula seemed to indicate the player might return.
- Alford's INT return lifts Falcons past Redskins 25-19 in OT Updated: Oct-11-15 5:52 pm
ATLANTA - With the game on the line, Robert Alford relied on lessons learned in his film study of Kirk Cousins' three-step drops.
- Redskins without CBs Culliver, Hall or TE Reed at Falcons Updated: Oct-09-15 3:09 pm
- From RG3 to Roberts, Redskins make performance-based moves Updated: Oct-08-15 4:16 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The most talked-about and obvious move, of course, was the benching of Robert Griffin III in favor of Kirk Cousins as the starting quarterback.
- Low on sacks, takeaways, Redskins looking for 'splash' plays Updated: Oct-01-15 4:25 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - It's a common lament heard around the Washington Redskins these days: The team is simply not coming up with many big plays.
- Cousins to McCoy to RG3, always something with Skins QBs Updated: Sep-30-15 5:11 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - There's always something, it seems, with the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks.
- Despite picks, 'pitfalls,' Gruden backs Cousins as Skins QB Updated: Sep-25-15 6:08 pm
WASHINGTON - Three games into the season, Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins is already getting public votes of confidence from coach Jay Gruden.
- Skins CB DeAngelo Hall expected to miss at least 3-4 weeks Updated: Sep-25-15 5:46 pm
WASHINGTON - Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall is expected to miss at least three to four weeks with a sprained toe on his right foot.
- Giants finally finish one, Redskins done in by mistakes Updated: Sep-25-15 3:52 am
- Giants build lead and hold it, beat Redskins 32-21 Updated: Sep-25-15 12:51 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brave words after difficult defeats don't come close to soothing a losing team's spirits. Only wins can turn that trick.
- Redskins DeAngelo Hall helped off the field Updated: Sep-24-15 10:35 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Washington cornerback DeAngelo Hall left the Redskins' game Thursday night against the New York Giants with what was described as toe injury to his right foot.
- Jackson injury possibly from poor conditioning Updated: Sep-16-15 7:48 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson says missing most of the preseason could have contributed to the hamstring injury he suffered in the first quarter of a season-opening loss.
- Landry's punt return carries Dolphins over Redskins 17-10 Updated: Sep-13-15 5:30 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - One big play made all the difference for the Miami Dolphins.