- The 2013 Associated Press All-SEC football team Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 pm
- Auburn's Mason, Malzahn highlight AP All-SEC team Updated: Dec-09-13 2:36 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Appalachian State overwhelmed by Georgia, 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 6:17 pm
- Murray, Georgia overpower Appalachian State 45-6 Updated: Nov-09-13 4:21 pm
The 2013 Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference football team released Monday, with player's position, name, school, height, weight and class (u-unanimous selection to first team; t-tied at a position):
ATLANTA - Auburn was the only school that didn't have anyone on last year's Associated Press All-Southeastern Conference team. Not surprising, since the Tigers failed to win a league game.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
ATHENS, Georgia - Appalachian State took the opening kickoff and held the ball 7 minutes in an impressive drive that gave the Mountaineers confidence and the lead against heavily favored Georgia.
ATHENS, Georgia - Aaron Murray threw two touchdown passes to set the SEC career record, and Georgia broke open a close game with a dominant second half to beat Appalachian State 45-6 Saturday.