- IRS audits less than 1 percent of big partnerships Updated: Apr-17-14 6:26 pm
- Bill extends tax breaks for wind farms, filmmakers Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- US confirms warrantless searches of Americans Updated: Apr-01-14 5:56 pm
- Energy Department OKs LNG terminal on Oregon coast Updated: Mar-24-14 6:28 pm
- Bernie Madoff has high praise for Oregon senator Updated: Mar-20-14 5:31 pm
WASHINGTON - The Internal Revenue Service audits fewer than 1 percent of large business partnerships, according to a government report released Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - Wind farms, NASCAR tracks and filmmakers would keep their treasured tax breaks as part of an $85 billion package of temporary tax cuts passed by a key Senate committee Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration has conducted warrantless searches of Americans' communications as part of the National Security Agency's surveillance operations that target foreigners located outside of the U.S., the administration's top intelligence official confirmed in a letter to Congress disclosed Tuesday.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The U.S. Energy Department gave conditional authorization Monday for liquefied natural gas to be exported from a proposed terminal in Coos Bay, on the Oregon coast.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Bernie Madoff says there are only a few politicians he's fond of, and at the top of the list is U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden.