- Wild GM: Torchetti a 'very serious candidate' to be coach Updated: Apr-28-16 5:50 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild general manager Chuck Fletcher is about to embark on another coaching search, the third of his tenure and a critical one for the immediate future of the team and Fletcher's own standing as the leader in the front office.
- Despite another resilient rally, Wild again exit early Updated: Apr-25-16 6:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Heard this one before? Their season on the verge of expiration, the Minnesota Wild stormed back with a vengeance.
- Koivu scores in OT, Wild beat Stars 5-4 to stay alive Updated: Apr-23-16 1:49 am
DALLAS - Mikko Koivu and the Minnesota Wild are going home and hoping for another trip to Dallas.
- Hakstol's success opens NHL door to more college coaches Updated: Apr-21-16 4:53 pm
When the Philadelphia Flyers hired Dave Hakstol as coach last summer, T.J. Oshie was surprised.
- Stars could miss Seguin, Russell again in Game 4 vs Wild Updated: Apr-19-16 5:10 pm
- Wild star Parise out 'indefinitely' with upper-body injury Updated: Apr-13-16 12:09 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota Wild leading-scorer Zach Parise will miss at least the first two games of the playoffs and likely more because of an upper-body injury.
- Ailing Wild need more goals than they've been getting Updated: Apr-12-16 6:27 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Dallas Stars have a high-octane offense that no team in the NHL this season could match.
- High-profile injuries around NHL muddle playoff landscape Updated: Apr-12-16 5:58 pm
WASHINGTON - The defending Eastern Conference Tampa Bay Lightning are a lot more uneasy going into the playoffs than they were a year ago. Not having Steven Stamkos and Anton Stralman can do that.
- Sieloff gets goal in 1st NHL game, Flames beat Wild 2-1 Updated: Apr-09-16 11:13 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Patrick Sieloff scored the go-ahead goal in his NHL debut, making Niklas Backstrom a winner in his 413th and perhaps last NHL game.
- Reimer makes 29 saves, Sharks beat Wild 3-0 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The San Jose Sharks got to celebrate a franchise record for road wins following a 3-0 victory at Minnesota on Tuesday night.