- Kane leads Blackhawks past Wild 4-1 Updated: May-04-15 12:47 am
CHICAGO - No. 101 went like so many of the first 100 playoff games for Patrick Kane. A perfect shot at a key moment, another big play at the very end, and a victory for the Chicago Blackhawks.
- Faceoffs can provide a big lift in the NHL playoffs Updated: May-01-15 2:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Blackhawks were down by one in the final seconds of the first period when Brad Richards approached the faceoff circle on the right side of Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne. The veteran center made a small motion to Duncan Keith to move up to his left side, and then got ready for the draw.
- Parise has been in right place, with (and for) the Wild Updated: Apr-28-15 6:30 pm
- Dubnyk, Wild beat Blues, for rematch with Blackhawks Updated: Apr-27-15 2:18 am
- Parise, Wild advance with 4-1 win over Blues Updated: Apr-26-15 8:47 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota was killing an early penalty when Zach Parise snagged a loose puck in the neutral zone, raced away from St. Louis and triggered a huge roar from the home crowd with his highlight-reel goal off a bad-angle shot.
- Blues pull Allen in 2nd period after 2nd goal by Wild Updated: Apr-26-15 5:03 pm
- With speed, discipline, Wild have kept edge on Blues Updated: Apr-21-15 6:30 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were built around speed.
- 7 former UND players skating for the Stanley Cup this year Updated: Apr-16-15 11:23 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - Seven former men's hockey standouts at the University of North Dakota are skating for the Stanley Cup this spring.
- After midseason arrival, Dubnyk still going strong with Wild Updated: Apr-14-15 6:18 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Wild were flailing three months ago, when a potential remedy for their problems was located in the desert.
- Return of Tarasenko, Steen boosts Blues playoff chances Updated: Apr-14-15 4:53 pm
- Devils new trend: miss the playoffs and discuss next year Updated: Apr-13-15 5:00 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils have developed a new trend when it comes to the playoffs.
- With 2-0 win by rival Jets, Wild can't clinch Updated: Apr-07-15 12:11 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Winnipeg Jets gave their playoff push a big boost with a disciplined, patient performance that turned into a vital victory at Minnesota.