- Arsenal's title hopes fade with Wilshere out Updated: Mar-07-14 7:47 am
- Wilshere out for 6 weeks with foot injury Updated: Mar-06-14 10:17 am
- Sturridge heads England to 1-0 win over Denmark Updated: Mar-05-14 6:41 pm
- Defoe retained by England, Shaw gets 1st call-up Updated: Feb-27-14 5:59 pm
- Arsenal cruise past Sunderland with 4-1 win Updated: Feb-22-14 2:18 pm
- Liverpool thrashes Arsenal 5-1 Updated: Feb-08-14 3:08 pm
LONDON - With Jack Wilshere out for six weeks, few would bet on Arsenal to win its first Premier League title since 2004.
LONDON - Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere will be out for about six weeks after cracking a bone in his left foot while playing for England.
LONDON - Daniel Sturridge's late header gave England a 1-0 victory over Denmark on Wednesday on a largely ineffective night for the World Cup-bound team in its final friendly before the squad is named.
LONDON - Jermain Defoe retained his place in the England squad for the friendly against Denmark despite his impending move to Canada, but playing in Major League Soccer might harm his chances of making the World Cup.
LONDON - Arsenal cruised past Sunderland in a 4-1 win Saturday with a brace from the returning Olivier Giroud, allowing the Gunners to keep pace in the Premier League title race and to bounce back from a mid-week Champions League defeat.
LIVERPOOL, England - Liverpool did not even need Luis Suarez to make Arsenal look less than ordinary as the Reds went on a scoring rampage - netting four times in the first 20 minutes on Saturday in a 5-1 Premier League thrashing of the Gunners.