- Meeks powers Lakers past Durant, Thunder 114-110 Updated: Mar-09-14 8:09 pm
- Faried, Lawson lead Nuggets past Lakers 134-126 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:53 am
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- Farmar scores career-high 30 as Lakers beat Kings Updated: Mar-01-14 2:32 am
- Lee scores 18 as Grizzlies beat Lakers, 108-103 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:29 am
- D'Antoni wishes Gasol had kept comments in house Updated: Feb-26-14 11:36 pm
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Lakers rally to beat Celtics 101-92 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:33 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - From Jodie Meeks' big day to the final result, this was definitely a surprise.
DENVER - Reflecting on his game during a monthlong recovery from a broken left rib has helped Ty Lawson come back strong.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
LOS ANGELES - The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni says he understands the frustration that led to critical comments from Pau Gasol, but wishes the star center had not lashed out publicly.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
LOS ANGELES - In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.