- Blackhawks blank Blues 2-0 in Game 3 Updated: Apr-22-14 12:47 am
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in OT, take 2-0 lead Updated: Apr-19-14 8:05 pm
- Blues beat Blackhawks 4-3 in 3 OTs Updated: Apr-18-14 3:50 am
- Sabres coach Nolan shuffling staff of assistants Updated: Apr-16-14 3:26 pm
- Hoisting the Cup without a hot goalie hard to do Updated: Apr-15-14 6:21 pm
- Playoffs approaching, Blues need goalie to step up Updated: Apr-14-14 6:36 pm
- Sabres hope they've bottomed out with season over Updated: Apr-14-14 4:50 pm
- Red Wings keep Blues down with 3-0 shutout Updated: Apr-13-14 5:12 pm
- Daley, Stars beat Blues 3-0, end playoff drought Updated: Apr-12-14 1:32 am
- Curry, Wild extend Blues' slide with 4-2 win Updated: Apr-11-14 12:05 am
- Ovechkin gets 50th goal, Capitals top Blues 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:50 pm
- Red Wings beat Sabres 4-2 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:00 pm
- Caps' Ovechkin reaches 50-goal mark Updated: Apr-08-14 9:11 pm
- Varlamov, Avalanche blank Blues 4-0 Updated: Apr-06-14 1:32 pm
- Elliott helps Blues defeat Sabres Updated: Apr-03-14 11:38 pm
- Miller, Blues blank Flyers 1-0 in shootout Updated: Apr-02-14 12:26 am
- Sabres sticking with Nolan, who signs 3-year deal Updated: Mar-31-14 4:38 pm
- Sceviour gets 2, Stars knock off Blues 4-2 Updated: Mar-29-14 11:56 pm
- Oshie's hat trick lifts Blues over Wild 5-1 Updated: Mar-28-14 12:17 am
- Backes has hat trick as Blues top Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:26 am
CHICAGO - Corey Crawford was there every time. Slap shots, wristers, backhands and tips, he stopped each one of them.
ST. LOUIS - Vladimir Tarasenko and St. Louis were in trouble Saturday before a vicious hit by Chicago defenseman Brent Seabrook provided an opening for the Blues.
ST. LOUIS - In the first period, Ryan Miller looked like the goalie who limped home 0-5. For the final 80 minutes, 26 seconds, the St. Louis Blues saw the cool, confident backstop they acquired to make the deep playoff run they've long sought.
BUFFALO, New York - The overhaul is continuing in Buffalo after Sabres coach Ted Nolan purged most of his staff of assistants on Wednesday.
The NHL playoffs have arrived, which means it's time for the goalies to get going.
ST. LOUIS - Exactly as advertised, Ryan Miller came to the St. Louis Blues and the goals-against number went down.
BUFFALO, New York - With his nose broken and a red bruise formed beneath his left eye, veteran Buffalo Sabres forward Drew Stafford settled on a sliver of positive perspective in assessing one of the worst and most tumultuous seasons in the franchise's 44-year history.
ST. LOUIS - Without Jimmy Howard, Johan Franzen and Daniel Alfredsson, the Detroit Red Wings warmed up for the playoffs with a win.
DALLAS - Trevor Daley wore a cowboy hat with a Dallas Stars logo and smiled through a swollen lip from a puck he took to the face a couple of nights earlier.
ST. LOUIS - Alex Ovechkin took his place in the NHL record book and helped the Washington Capitals keep pace in the playoff race.
BUFFALO, New York - Red Wings coach Mike Babcock will enjoy the win more than the milestone for now.
ST. LOUIS - Washington Capitals winger Alex Ovechkin became the 11th player in NHL history to score at least 50 goals in a season five times when he tallied on a power play in the first period Tuesday against the St. Louis Blues.
ST. LOUIS - Brian Elliott was oh so close to another shutout. He settled for another win.
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues acquired Ryan Miller for moments such as these.
BUFFALO, New York - Sabres coach Ted Nolan will keep building what he started in Buffalo - minus the interim tag.
ST. LOUIS - The Dallas Stars are trying to make a late playoff push.
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
TORONTO - David Backes enjoys playing in Toronto. The sights. The sounds. And, getting a hat trick isn't too shabby, either.