- Road teams off to flying start in NBA playoffs Updated: Apr-24-14 3:12 am
- Aldridge's 43 lifts Blazers over Rockets 112-105 Updated: Apr-24-14 2:17 am
- NBA: Dwight Howard's 6th foul was incorrect call Updated: Apr-21-14 5:03 pm
- Aldridge leads Blazers over Rockets 122-120 in OT Updated: Apr-21-14 3:31 am
- Blazers defeat Clippers 110-102 Updated: Apr-17-14 2:42 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Hawks add Turner exec Koonin to bolster profile Updated: Apr-14-14 5:54 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Foye leads Nuggets past Rockets, 123-116 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:47 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Rockets rally for 130-125 OT win over Denver Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Celebrities aplenty, as usual Updated: Apr-06-14 12:51 am
- FINALS WATCH: Sights and sounds from North Texas Updated: Apr-05-14 10:30 pm
- FINALS WATCH: Howard backs teammate's Gators Updated: Apr-05-14 8:38 pm
- Harden's 39 lead Rockets over Thunder 111-107 Updated: Apr-05-14 1:30 am
- DeRozan leads Raptors past Rockets 107-103 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:09 pm
- Nets end 14-game skid vs Rockets, clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 12:07 am
- Clippers in playoffs with 118-107 win over Rockets Updated: Mar-30-14 12:08 am
- Rockets' Howard and Beverley out Updated: Mar-29-14 8:05 pm
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-28-14 3:28 am
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-27-14 11:42 pm
MIAMI - Here's the list of teams that had home-court advantage entering the opening round of these NBA playoffs: Indiana, Miami, Toronto, Chicago, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Houston and the Los Angeles Clippers.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge's son JJ, who turned 5 on Wednesday, texted him after the Portland Trail Blazers' playoff win and told him he looked like Spider-Man on one of his dunks.
NEW YORK - The NBA says the call that resulted in Houston's Dwight Howard fouling out Sunday was incorrect. Instead, the All-Star center should have received two free throws that could have given the Rockets the lead.
HOUSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge was playing on another level Sunday night and had the emotional intensity to match the best performance of his career.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Leaving the Trail Blazers' locker room following the regular-season finale, Wesley Matthews was wished well in the playoffs.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
ATLANTA - Steve Koonin has cheered on the Atlanta Hawks surrounded by thousands of empty seats. He's cheered them on when the place was rockin'.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
DENVER - Dishing the ball to the open man in the first half opened the door to Randy Foye's offensive surge in the second half.
LOS ANGELES - Terrence Jones and James Harden scored 33 points apiece, and the Houston Rockets kept up their playoff push with their third straight victory, 145-130 over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
HOUSTON - Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Kentucky Wildcats had Drake celebrating with them after a victory, and Dwight Howard was doing the "Gator chomp" in the Florida student section.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Jim Calhoun won three national championships with Connecticut in four trips to the NCAA Final Four.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
TORONTO - Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.
HOUSTON - Things did not look good for the Los Angeles Clippers early in Saturday night's game against Houston.
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard and Pat Beverley will miss the Rockets' game against the Los Angeles Clippers because of injuries.
HOUSTON - Philadelphia coach Brett Brown was grasping for positives after his team tied an NBA record for futility by dropping its 26th straight game on Thursday night.
HOUSTON - After the Philadelphia 76ers tied an NBA record with their 26th consecutive loss, one of their youngest voices spoke loudest.