- Bledsoe leads Suns to 97-88 win over Rockets Updated: Dec-04-13 11:42 pm
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Garcia and Brooks lead Rockets over Hawks 113-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:41 pm
- Latest injury to Rose could be blow to Adidas, too Updated: Nov-27-13 3:01 pm
- Around the NBA: Knicks, Nets struggle to get going Updated: Nov-25-13 5:03 am
- Brooks leads Rockets over Timberwolves, 112-101 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- Howard fined $25K for tossing ball in stands Updated: Nov-21-13 6:13 pm
- Ellis leads Mavs rally in 123-120 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-21-13 1:48 am
- Jones, Rockets romp past Celtics, 109-85 Updated: Nov-19-13 11:51 pm
- Howard scores 25 as Rockets beat Nuggets 122-111 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:48 pm
- Harden, Rockets withstand Anthony's 45, top Knicks Updated: Nov-15-13 1:12 am
- Wroten's triple-double leads 76ers over Rockets Updated: Nov-13-13 10:50 pm
- Rockets outlast Raptors 110-104 in 2 OTs Updated: Nov-12-13 1:00 am
- Griffin, Redick lead Clippers past Rockets, 107-94 Updated: Nov-10-13 12:20 am
- Blake's shot with 1.3 seconds left lifts Lakers Updated: Nov-08-13 2:00 am
- Harden and Howard lift Rockets over Blazers Updated: Nov-06-13 1:44 am
- Clippers lead all the way to beat Rockets 137-118 Updated: Nov-05-13 2:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets haven't had a drop-off offensively despite top scorer James Harden being sidelined with a sore foot for the last three games.
CHICAGO - As he hobbled off the court again, Derrick Rose found himself in a familiar and painful spot.
With no NBA games scheduled on Thanksgiving, the next Thursday night national TV doubleheader is Dec. 5.
HOUSTON - Aaron Brooks had played just 15 minutes in his last six games and acknowledged he was a little shaky when he entered Houston's game against Minnesota late in the first quarter.
DALLAS - Houston center Dwight Howard has been fined $25,000 for throwing the ball into the stands late in the Rockets' loss in Dallas.
DALLAS - Monta Ellis is turning into quite a consolation prize after Dallas missed out on Dwight Howard.
HOUSTON - Terrence Jones said he is feeling more comfortable and confident on the floor.
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard knows the best way to stop teams from using the "Hack-a-Howard" defense is to make his free throws.
PHILADELPHIA - Tony Wroten's first career start resulted in the first triple-double of his life.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets were on the verge of their third straight home loss after blowing a double-digit, second-half lead for the second consecutive game.
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Clippers used a strong defensive effort and a spark from reserve Jamal Crawford at the just the right time to salvage a win on their three-game road trip.
HOUSTON - Los Angeles coach Mike D'Antoni paid a lot of attention to former Lakers center Dwight Howard down the stretch.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Houston's All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue.
LOS ANGELES - Dwight Howard returned for the first time to Staples Center, where the Los Angeles Clippers ran his Houston Rockets off the floor with their most points in four years.