- Rockets rally for 118-113 OT win over Blazers Updated: Mar-09-14 11:38 pm
- Rockets win 4th straight, 112-86 over Pacers Updated: Mar-08-14 1:38 am
- James Harden scores 31, Rockets down Magic 101-89 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:53 pm
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Heat 106-103 Updated: Mar-05-14 12:08 am
- Struggling Pistons beat slumping Knicks 96-85 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:36 pm
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Rockets start fast, beat Pistons 118-110 Updated: Mar-02-14 12:08 am
- Kings' Cousins suspended 1 game, fined $20K Updated: Feb-27-14 4:45 pm
- Griffin, Collison help Clippers top Rockets 101-93 Updated: Feb-27-14 2:56 am
- Harden scores 43, Rockets rout Kings 129-103 Updated: Feb-26-14 2:03 am
- Rockets' Howard leaves briefly with knee injury Updated: Feb-25-14 11:18 pm
- Beverley's 3 helps Rockets down Suns 115-112 Updated: Feb-24-14 12:51 am
- Warriors end Rockets' streak with 102-99 OT win Updated: Feb-21-14 3:06 am
- Warriors' Bogut misses 6th straight game Updated: Feb-20-14 9:26 pm
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Nowitzki, Mavericks return with eye on playoffs Updated: Feb-17-14 4:51 pm
- As NBA resumes, next James-Durant matchup nears Updated: Feb-17-14 3:33 pm
- Rockets look to improve on solid first-half Updated: Feb-14-14 6:03 pm
- NBA All-Star weekend has something for all Updated: Feb-13-14 4:11 pm
- NBA All-Stars eager to see legacy of '08 event Updated: Feb-11-14 2:22 pm
- Howard leads Rockets past Timberwolves 107-89 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:54 pm
- Love takes out ad thanking fans for AS votes Updated: Feb-09-14 12:42 am
- Howard, Harden lead Rockets over Bucks 101-95 Updated: Feb-09-14 12:35 am
HOUSTON - Coach Kevin McHale said it first and then player after player echoed his sentiment: Early in the season Houston wouldn't have won the type of game they did Sunday night.
HOUSTON - James Harden and the Rockets were determined to make up for their most lopsided loss of the season when they got a second shot at Indiana on Friday night.
ORLANDO, Florida - Dwight Howard received the worst reception of his career last season when he made his initial return to the city that was his NBA home for eight seasons.
HOUSTON - LeBron James was wiped out - and it showed.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond had his best night on the boards.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
HOUSTON - Houston is starting to make a habit of 40-point first quarters.
The NBA suspended Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins for one game and fined him $20,000 on Thursday for punching an opposing player and verbally abusing an official in a game earlier this week.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers proved again that they can go nose-to-nose with the Houston Rockets and defend their 1-2 punch of Dwight Howard and James Harden.
SACRAMENTO, California - James Harden spent the fourth quarter smiling on the Houston Rockets' bench. DeMarcus Cousins finished the final period in the Sacramento Kings' locker room.
PHOENIX - Patrick Beverley is not the first option for the Houston offense. In fact, he might be the fifth.
OAKLAND, California - In one corner of the Golden State Warriors' locker room, Stephen Curry iced a welt on the left side of his forehead. On the other, Jermaine O'Neal limped out of the training room with bandages around his waist and wrist.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
NEW ORLEANS - LeBron James won't assume the eventual date with Indiana that so many others expect.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets enter the All-Star break with an NBA-best seven-game winning streak and are third in the Western Conference.
NEW ORLEANS - The NBA's All-Star weekend is a working trip for Damian Lillard, set to become the busiest All-Star ever.
NEW ORLEANS - Six years ago this week, LeBron James, Dirk Nowitzki and several other NBA All-Stars left the comforts of a high-rise hotel in downtown New Orleans for a short, sobering bus ride to a devastated neighborhood a few miles away.
MINNEAPOLIS - Keeping things simple is working just fine for the Houston Rockets.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love wanted to, well, show some love.
MILWAUKEE - Dwight Howard was disappointed by the Rockets' inconsistent effort, even if it was good enough to beat the Bucks.