- Knicks outlast Bucks 107-101 in double OT Updated: Dec-19-13 12:26 am
- Short-handed Knicks recall Chris Smith from Erie Updated: Dec-17-13 3:44 pm
- Knicks G Prigioni hurts toe in game vs Wizards Updated: Dec-16-13 10:17 pm
- Anthony scores 35, Knicks beat Hawks 111-106 Updated: Dec-14-13 11:14 pm
- Martin out, but Stoudemire available for Knicks Updated: Dec-14-13 7:09 pm
- Celtics beat Knicks 2nd time in a week, win 90-86 Updated: Dec-13-13 11:03 pm
- Knicks blow big lead but edge Bulls 83-78 Updated: Dec-12-13 12:05 am
- Noah back, Deng out for Bulls; Knicks' Felton sits Updated: Dec-11-13 7:57 pm
- Knicks lose again, thumped 109-94 by Cavs Updated: Dec-10-13 10:32 pm
- Celtics top Knicks 114-73, biggest rout of season Updated: Dec-08-13 3:58 pm
- Knicks beat Magic by 38, end home skid at 7 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:14 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Anthony misses last-second jumper, Nuggets hang on Updated: Nov-30-13 1:09 am
- Clips lose CP3, send Knicks to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-28-13 2:18 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 5:48 am
- Blazers beat Knicks 102-91 for 11th straight win Updated: Nov-26-13 1:42 am
- Wall's 31 points help Wizards beat Knicks 98-89 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:56 pm
- George, Pacers pull out OT victory over Knicks Updated: Nov-20-13 11:35 pm
- Pistons hold off Knicks for 92-86 win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:14 pm
- Injured Felton out for Knicks Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - As conditioning tests go, this might have been a little bit more than Tyson Chandler was expecting in his first game back.
NEW YORK - Turning around their fourth-quarter performance was a small step. Pablo Prigioni's goal is for the New York Knicks to turn around their whole season.
NEW YORK - Knicks forward Kenyon Martin was out Saturday with a strained abdominal muscle, though Amare Stoudemire was somewhat surprisingly available to play against Atlanta.
NEW YORK - The huge lead was gone, and the New York Knicks were in danger of a loss that would have hurt far more than their two straight blowouts.
NEW YORK - Joakim Noah is back in the Chicago Bulls' lineup after missing a game with a bruised right thigh, while the Knicks' Raymond Felton was out for the first of possibly a few games with a sore left hamstring.
CLEVELAND - His arms folded across his chest, New York Knicks coach Mike Woodson watched helplessly as three Cleveland players streaked past him on the way to an uncontested layup.
NEW YORK - Another sizzling start for the Celtics, only this time they kept pouring it on.
NEW YORK - Make that back-to-back blowouts, and at least one Knick swears he saw it coming.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
DENVER - Carmelo Anthony's bid for a triumphant return to Denver fell short.
LOS ANGELES - When Kenyon Martin hit a jumper with 4:30 to play, the Knicks were still in it. New York then missed its next six shots and scored only two points the rest of the night.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Trail Blazers guard Wesley Matthews is as intrigued as anybody with the team's 11-game winning streak.
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers' early success this season is chemistry.
WASHINGTON - After yet another loss for his New York Knicks in what's been a trying - not to mention 3-9 - start to the season, Carmelo Anthony did not attempt to pretend everything is wonderful right now.
NEW YORK - Paul George and the Pacers were down and just about out, seconds away from consecutive losses.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith and the Detroit Pistons finally went up against a team they could handle defensively.