- Hayward lifts Jazz over Mavs 121-119 in OT for 7th straight Updated: Feb-10-16 12:39 am
DALLAS - Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz now have a win that coach Quin Snyder views as validation for the hot streak his young team is enjoying.
- Parsons has 26 as Mavs defeat Grizzlies 114-110 in OT Updated: Feb-07-16 12:30 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Dallas Mavericks probably felt like they should have avoided overtime. Chandler Parsons made sure they didn't squander the opportunity for the win in the extra period.
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Mavs' Williams out against Heat after injuring hip at Hawks Updated: Feb-03-16 7:36 pm
DALLAS - Mavericks point guard Deron Williams will be out against Miami on Wednesday night after injuring his right hip in the previous game at Atlanta.
- Harden's triple-double leads Rockets over Mavericks 115-104 Updated: Jan-24-16 7:34 pm
HOUSTON - Trevor Ariza has rediscovered his long-range shooting, and that is really good news for James Harden and the Houston Rockets.
- Parsons leads Mavericks to 106-94 overtime win over Wolves Updated: Jan-21-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks had to work overtime - again - and won even without their leading scorer.
- Nowitzki, Williams lead Mavericks past Celtics 118-113 in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 12:59 am
DALLAS - Thirty-seven-year-old Dirk Nowitzki said he was tired late in the Dallas Mavericks' 118-113 overtime win over the Boston Celtics on Monday night after the pesky, young Celtics turned a 17-point fourth-quarter deficit into a six-point lead.
- Durant scores 29, Thunder beat Mavericks; Westbrook ejected Updated: Jan-14-16 12:01 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's final line against Dallas: zero baskets, zero foul shots, one ejection.