- Cowboys' long skid threatens to make Romo's return pointless Updated: Nov-09-15 7:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys are on the verge of making the return of quarterback Tony Romo a moot point - if they haven't already.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Cowboys' 5-game skid all about injured Romo? Yes and no Updated: Nov-05-15 9:15 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten was as happy as anyone to have Tony Romo back on the practice field, even though the Dallas tight end won't see his quarterback in a game for at least two more weeks because of a broken left collarbone.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Cowboys' Bryant 'would be playing' if return were his call Updated: Oct-30-15 6:03 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dez Bryant says he wants to be smart about his return from a broken right foot, and knows that means including Dallas team doctors, trainers and coaches in the process.
- Cowboys' Randle takes personal time, out with back injury Updated: Oct-29-15 7:06 pm
IRVING, Texas - Joseph Randle was the starting running back for Dallas until Darren McFadden had the team's first 100-yard game of the season last weekend.