- The Latest: Hungary happy with cooperation over migrants Updated: Feb-09-16 8:51 am
GENEVA - The Latest on the influx of migrants into Europe (all times local):
- The Latest: Japan mulls sanctions after NKorea launch Updated: Feb-07-16 11:28 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - The Latest on North Korea's launch of a long-range rocket (all times local):
- Thousands more Syrians rush toward Turkey to flee fighting Updated: Feb-05-16 5:09 pm
BEIRUT - Thousands of Syrians rushed toward the Turkish border Friday, fleeing a fierce government offensive and intense Russian airstrikes near Syria's largest city of Aleppo.
- The Latest: Kerry says Russia, Assad not complying with UN Updated: Feb-05-16 4:22 pm
BEIRUT - The Latest on Syria (all times Syria local):
- NATO chief meets EU defense ministers to discuss cooperation Updated: Feb-05-16 10:34 am
AMSTERDAM - European Union defense ministers huddled Friday with NATO's secretary general to discuss closer cooperation between the military alliance and the 28-nation bloc to tackle looming threats to the region.
- NATO chief: Allied defense spending going in right direction Updated: Jan-28-16 10:09 am
BRUSSELS - NATO declared Thursday that alliance defense spending is finally moving in the "right direction," although one country, the United States, still accounts for almost three-quarters of the alliance's total military expenditures.
- Iraqi PM wants Turkey to pull out troops Updated: Jan-22-16 10:23 am
DAVOS, Switzerland - Iraq's prime minister appealed Friday to Turkey to pull its troops out of Iraqi territory and instead provide training and equipment to fight the Islamic State group, which he and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry insisted is losing ground.
- Polish president calls for beefed-up NATO presence Updated: Jan-18-16 11:43 am
BRUSSELS - Polish President Andrzej Duda called on NATO Monday to make its presence "as permanent as possible" in Poland to safeguard his country and region from an aggressive Russia.